Lack of effort

Hello, I have been playing for over 15 years. I am within the average / slightly above average range for pvp as I never really took it too seriously. Now that I am trying to improve, it feels like the amount of effort the dev’s put towards pvp is comical. I have had 3 solo shuffles tonight where the healer refused to heal locks and threw the rounds on purpose. From the very bottom, to the very top of the pvp community the complaints are the same and valid. You overtune classes to where they are basically in a different game, and act so slowly pvp dies. I am sick of it, so many others are. Even the PvE community is dimming down. This game is staring into the abyss, people are playing 1-10 on repeat dying in hardcore because this is just such a joke anymore. Whoever is getting paid for the work they are putting in shouldn’t have a job anymore. I am sure shareholders have the dev’s by the balls saying just push what makes money, but come on. Have some passion for your work, stand up for yourself and your community.

2 Likes

That’s actually pretty hilarious. Are you telling me healers can straight up bully certain specs from ever having fun.

1 Like

Here are some posts from 2006 about class imbalances and WoW dying:

https://web.archive.org/web/20060407173809/http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.aspx?fn=wow-general&pageno=2

4 Likes

I mean blizzard is getting paid… The create class imbalances, people spend money on $60 boosts to play the power class Fotm ends, another class gets buffed creating another imbalance, people spend $60 to level and play said over powered class.

Did we all really forget what happened to ret pallys 2 months ago. It’s obvious now how blizzard generates revenue.

3 Likes

I don’t think imbalance will make them money the majority of the players are not try hard fotm re-rollers ,too keep subs flowing they need fun and fair gameplay, wow is not pay to win mobile game.

2 Likes

Took you 15 years to realize this? I started to notice when Shadowmourne + Warglaives were allowed at max strength in pvp.

The amount of ret pallies that popped up everywhere within 24 hours a few months ago, and now destro locks, says otherwise.

I mean honestly, participation/playerbase is eventually going to taper off in a 20 yr old game, running on the same engine.

But, PvP in WoW is unlike any other game, and if they actually put some effort into balance it could be unique and good for a long time, but at this point, its clear blizzard doesn’t care, they’ve let wow go, moving on to Diablo 4.

I wish the game went free to play, and people need to stop buying tokens when there are “other” ways to get gold that are much less on you… stop feeding the game that shlts on its players.

1 Like

but a double glaive rogue sp 2s team was super fun to beat back in bc

it’s amazing that you think pvp is popular enough to be anything but an afterthought when they’re designing classes

I didn’t just say pvp, it’s amazing that you think blizzard isn’t using fotm as a way to generate revenue through boost numbers.

Sounds like cool people. I might do that with Fury Warriors to vault cap this week.

probably why I go 3-3 so much, swear someones always dying before I can get a good fear to big suck set up.

1 Like

Welcome to the party, pal.