Lack of Communication

:rofl: :sweat_smile:

I agree to disagree, sub feels extremely clunky and needs love. The left side of our class tree is pretty useless, while were pretty much pigeon holed into the right side of our tree. Especially if your sub, imagine playing without 2 dances and find weakness.

I wish they would just remove Thistle Tea and replace it with Serrated Bone Spike and replace Shadow Dance with Flagellation. Just make Sepsis a normal node on Assassination tree and put the extra Shadow Dance on the Sub tree some where that makes sense to fill in the missing slot with Flagellation moving. This way every capstone node in the Class Tree feels some what meaningful for all the specs and gives variation on which sides you want to go down when you are doing different content and none of the specs lose anything they don’t already have. They can even remove Nightstalker and Virulent Poison and shift the tree so they can add the Unity effects as another node after the covenant ability. (going off of the new changed trees they announced)

1 Like

Agreed.

On pathing; it’s interesting to look at Realz other creation in the DH Class tree, and how it retains the shape of the Rogue tree with all the options of cross pathing.

Well I dont so its not hard to imagine

Congratz on handicapping yourself

1 Like

Well, I’m affraid I predicted it.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/dragonflight-class-design-progress/1346916

1 Like

DF is not ready at all.

This is going to be a disaster.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man: