Kyrian Assault Quest: Encouraging Words: Bugged

Yep same here, none of them have any health missing, they are all frozen, targeting does not work, tried relaunching, and tried dropping reloading the quest. 100% failure.

1 Like

My husband and I were also unable to complete the quest. Nothing happened when we used the scroll.

this quest is bugged on Firetree as well

same issue, i even tried discarding the quest item and retaking the quest to see if that would fix it and it didnt work.

Am also having the same bug and am unable to complete this quest for the Kyrian assault. Item doesn’t work at all to encourage kyrian forces.

same. tried abandoning and retaking and reloading UI. no joy

LOL, that’s so funny

Same issue. Tried turning off all addons, reloading, abandoning, logging out combos of the afore mentioned and still not working

1 Like

Same issue. It’s blocking my other Covenant quest for A Unified Effort…

1 Like

Still bugged. Tried everything everyone else has mentioned.

tampoco puedo completar el asalto por la mision palabras de aliento de los kyrian

still not working.

Day 2 and this quest is still not working.

Not working on Silvermoon, this really should not be that difficult sigh

Broken on Dalaran as well …

Cairne, still bugged

Bugged on Drak’thul as well.

I’ll just add my voice to the list of others here that it is indeed bugged. Scroll does nothing and does not even produce the shooting animation for the bolt that you shoot at the peeps to heal them.

1 Like

same here on Illidan, doesnt work just gives 3 second cd, hope this can get patched soon, cant complete assault without it and it ends in like 2 days

still broken. a blue response would be great