Kyle's Gone Missing

With the added quests to all the zones, why has this quest not made it to WoW Forever? I always loved the story and remembrance behind it and would love to see it in the game.

11 Likes

It’s a fun quest and a part of WoW history. Last night I was very disappointed not to see Kyle’s owner standing by the bridge outside Bloodhoof Village.

4 Likes

Might be a part of classic before he was implemented. I believe because he was put into the game in TBC.

2 Likes

Yeah it was I believe after season 2 of tbc that he was added.

I like to think that boy would be here with us enjoying classic+, and it would be nice to see his quest carried forward

6 Likes

Agreed. He should be here.

4 Likes

You’re right about it being added in TBC, but it is set in an original game area, and has no connection to the events or gameplay of the expansion.

6 Likes

Return Kyle!! :dracthyr_love_animated:

5 Likes

I also would like to see Ahab Wheathoof and Kyle added to the game. If they do the Lunar Festival, it would be a nice tribute to have Elder Ezra Wheathoof in Thunder Bluff as well.

5 Likes

Ezra was one of us, and his quest deserves to be in WoW: Forever

6 Likes

I know it was added later, i just figured they would add him since they were adding new quests to the area

2 Likes

I’m still asking in general for a tank and heals to help with that mission.

2 Likes

Well I made a hunter with the NPCs name and a dog kyle to keep Ezras memory alive. Wheathoof and Kyle shall go forth into adventure!

4 Likes

Another bump for this. I was sad not to hear his voice as I crossed the bridge “Excuse me? Have you seen my dog?”

1 Like