Kurthos, im gonna say it

Hello I am Zsombee, hailing from the Greater Not Banned Yet Alliance. Me and some friends of mine are interested to know how our main man Kurthos is doing so far on the server. We are very proud of him for he reached level 60 at a record speed, however since we are all busy playing at our own seperate servers, we don’t follow his achievements very closely. I hope with this post we will know more about the mind and matter of the man behind the world famous TheKurthos youtube channel and twitch stream.
Best Wishes,
-Zsombee
-Lee
-Varus
-Pembroke
-Dale
-Limbo
-Perkulator
-Crimson
-Hamsterwheel
-Shlomo
-Yucky
-Rosario
-Roel
-Scuba Cops
-Jonah Goldberg
-Cloudra
-Keo
-Itburns
-Juve
-Doublespoons
-Carl Johnson
-Fartlight
-Swallowmaster420
-Mozg
-Sargantis
-Paparazzi
-Drumy
-닉가
-Craig
-Santah
-Rephaim
-Staybreezy
-The Tickler
-Toast
-Whiteglint

He doesn’t have his epic mount yet but he’s getting there! I am very proud of him!

1 Like

is this an ad?

3 Likes

Can we vote to get this removed lol

5 Likes

I’m lost…

2 Likes

I also have no idea what drugs I’m supposed to be on to understand this.

3 Likes

Back before Classic started, Final Boss was invited to join a coalition of guilds on another server who had intentions of cross-faction collusion (according to Final Boss) and ultimately declined that invitation, choosing to come to Grobbulus instead.

Before Final Boss got into all that trouble regarding their infamous guild meeting recorded on Twitch, they were actually the guys who posted a big honkin’ reddit thread on one of the classic wow subreddits about how this cross-faction alliance was going to be cross-faction colluding and creating a Devilsaur Mafia on that other server.

Based on Zsombee’s words, such as “Greater Not Banned Yet Alliance”, I’m wondering if that’s what all of this is about.

Not sure though, I could be off-base on all of this /shrugs.

3 Likes

You at least framed it to make sense.

1 Like

Okay it seems as if some people are getting the wrong idea here, me and my fellow friends were in Kurthos’s numerous iterations of his guild on multiple seperate private servers over the last 5 years. We just simply wanted to know how the Grobbulus community views him/ how our big man Kurthos is holding up on Grobbulus since none of us are playing on his server. Does he still let people use rend on elementals in MC? Did he ever came across with famous mage pvp player and campus drug seller Jace in the last few months? Is “Greetings Mortals, My Name Is Kurthos and I’m going to be your raid leader for tonight” still a thing? These are the key questions we are looking for to be answered, but please if you know anything related to Kurthos, please share your stories with us, we’re all listening.
-Zsombee of the Greater Not Banned Yet Alliance, by the orders of Lee, Leader of the Greater Not Banned Yet Alliance

1 Like

d i d n o t r e a d

3 Likes

Yea this is way too much man. I don’t like this. Go away and come back with an RP backstory.

2 Likes

Still waiting on cool stories about Kurthos.

Cool.

You’re now free to get off our forums.

2 Likes

Ok fine. KURTHOS is the toughest guy i know.

He once ERP blew 12 forsaken in a row to pay for a portal to orgimmar

And then he walked instead.

He was also at the zeppelin already.

(Most fun I’ve had RPing in a while to!)

1 Like

Kurthos is so tough he uses venderstrike to give people a chance… and kills them anyway.

1 Like

Well, they’re not the biggest laughing stock of the server anymore, so I guess that’s a plus.

1 Like

Huh, really makes you think.

TF is this thread

Never heard of him.

2 Likes

explains why he is a 60% mountlet lol

1 Like