Kul'tiran Love & Customization Thread

I contribute a good even. I got one male and one female KT.

1 Like

Female model is ugly af.
Only reason I have one is because of the goth druid forms, which also means I hardly ever see her human form.
I wouldn’t be able to play a fem KT as any other class.

7 Likes

Yea it’s us. All Blood Elves are females, after all.

5 Likes

Reporting in! I may be dead but I will proudly bear kul Tiras colors

6 Likes

Wish I could post on a Kultiran, but I’m still working through the storyline.

8 Likes

BE males are like androgynous anime characters.

6 Likes

Snarky yes but not even close to the truth.

Maybe Dwarves have a nearly as bad M/F ratio…

maybe?

Bear them proudly.

I’m a bear. Bear them… Ah nevermind it was a bad setup.

Keep carrying on! You’ll get there, and we’ll be proud to welcome your Kul’tiran!

For Kul’tiras! :anchor:

4 Likes

You thinner races may win foot races and fit through doorways, but you’ll never beat us Kul Tirans and male Pandaren at the Brewfest Chowdown. :anchor: :pie:

20 Likes

Fat jokes aside, that’s not the real issue I have with the KT females. They look vacant and emotionless and scary psychotic. I cannot make a pretty KT female toon, and I tried. Many times. I love their heritage armor and I am in LOVE with their druid forms, so I anxiously awaited their release and made sure to have exalted before it dropped.

I made one on the first day, and I tried. Everything from the running animation to the serial killer 1000-yard stare to the crappy jokes…I couldn’t hang out with it. I’m super sad about it, too, because I like the idea of a blue-collar, “let’s be real with each other” race of people joining the Alliance. I love everything about Kul Tirans except the player model. I can’t play with it. I’m glad other people are doing it, but unless they give us better faces to work with, I can’t do it.

11 Likes

There’s no such thing as male BEs.
There’s yandere and tsundere.
You b-baka!

4 Likes

That’s totally understandable. We really don’t have (like many AR’s) very much customization and I surely hope that during SLs blizzard will do a customization pass on the AR’s and fix that little debacle.

4 Likes

Well, there’s the ongoing battle between fat humans and diaper robo-gnomes over which deserves the “Most Pathetic Allied Race Awards 2020”.

Facts are they are fighting it out over who is the least popular. It really is a total joke, and an entirely predictable one, when compared to how popular Vulpera and Zandalari are.

I’ll say once again that popularity and wider appeal does in fact matter in a game with millions or even hundreds of thousands of players. One niche race perhaps, but two in a row? There’s a huge disparity in niche on Alliance and just in-demand on Horde.

13 Likes

YES! I will race-change my Nelf druid to a KT in a heartbeat if they do that for us. I thought the whole Anglepoint quest chain with the KT female in charge (what are they? The Outriggers or somesuch?) was amazeballs and I wanted to roll a KT female from that storyline onward. So…as a female dwarf main, I will happily roll me a KT female if they fix 'em.

4 Likes

The women have some beautiful hair styles.

Plus the haymaker is the most amazing racial trait in the game.

11 Likes

I want KT males to have more epic beards and the females to have more faces. They’re kinda in with the Nightborne for having potential, but Blizz got really lazy tbh

3 Likes

Hey now let’s keep that name calling to a minimum in here. This thread is about Kul’tiran Love and appreciation.

We got plenty of threads about what’s good or not elsewhere.

2 Likes

Can people please also share mogs they’re proud of?

I literally couldn’t find anything for my dude other than the Eternal Traveler set that I liked. And now, Heritage set.

2 Likes

As a lonely female dwarf, I can tell you that I don’t see many. I love Meriweather. She’s tiny and funny and cute. Not as cute as my gnome, but cute. The face female gnomes make when crafting or fishing is…omg. SO adorable.

But I digress…

They certainly can be, but Void Elf males somehow transcend that. They’re the hottest men in the game, imo. The human males all have derpy faces, which really is inexcusable. They shouldn’t have to look like that. The KT males are strangely sexy, too.

7 Likes

The female necklaces too :slight_smile:

List of things I wish I could steal to my normal human. :grin:

2 Likes