Kul'Tiran Balance Druid - Intermittently unable to shift to Moonkin Form while in Travel (Flying) Form

I started this character after the new patch, and this is my 3rd or 4th druid. At the time of this writing, I am level 36 on this character, and while in travel (flying) form, I am unable to shift into moonkin form. I get the error “You are in shapeshift form”, and I do not have this issue while on my other max level druids (night elf and troll). I even turned off all my addons and the issue persists. Tried relogging, same thing. I’m not sure if this is intentional and it doesn’t show in the tooltip that I recall while leveling, but flying at certain heights (lower) I can shift in to moonkin form. I can shift into Bear or cat form no problem while flying, but not moonkin.

I think I figured it out — [Auto Dismount in Flight] was unchecked. I think this is unchecked by default when creating a new character but this is the first time I noticed it since the patch change… It was checked on my old druids