Kul Tiras Campaign Quest

Hi

Im 120.
I have the Kul Tiras Campaign where I hear sylvanna talk and then I get to choose a foothold on the table .
I chose stormsong valley as the first foot hold and I get another quest that says " Foothold Stormstrong valley" however the Kul tiras campaign still says I haven’t chosen a foothold and I no longer can interact with the table.
The captain of the boat won’t take me anywhere and if I abandon the quest and select a different zone it does the same thing. I’ve tried to select each zone to establish a foothold but the Kul Tiras campaign never completes.

Anyone have the same issue?

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue. Can’t progress with War Campaign. The quest is stuck on a loop where Sylvanas comes to the ship, talks to Nathanos and walks away…

There seems to be a bug though. I didn’t choose any foothold and decided to level to 120 within Zandalar. Now that I’m 120 I can’t seem to choose the first foothold in Kul Tiras.

UPDATE:
Turns out the group was bugging all those quests. As soon as I left the group and disabled all my addons I was able to progress through the campaign. Although, my friend told me that the addon part wasn’t necessary for him as he only left the group and was also able to continue on.

2 Likes

Similar issue, months later. I’ve completed two of the foothold quests for the BfA war campaign (Stormsong Valley and Drustvar) and am unable to choose the Tiragarde Sound foothold. I can’t click on the Foothold Map and there’s no quest in my quest log.

2 Likes