Kul tiran Models

C’mon blizz, I want so badly to main a kultiran but my god give us the normal human model or the skinny human model.
The male models are not so bad but these female models got me feeling like I’m playing an ogre.

Or ya know, just open shaman to regular humans that would be cool to lol

1 Like

Can’t you just play skinny humans? Do you realize how pointless it is to have an entire separate race in game with the SAME model as an already existing one?

1 Like

Unfortunately humans can’t be shaman or druid and that’s a big reason for my issue.
I think kultirans have a little more spice than regular humans lore wise, aestheticly speaking as well
I don’t think kultiran models should be changed, some people probably like them, just give the option for the normal sizes.

The females are ugly as sin.

4 Likes

They are not giving a race the entirety of another race’s models, or a model intended only for NPCs, especially when they can’t even be bothered to regularly update their current models. If you can’t play a race with the models it was meant to have and need it to be able to copy another race’s appearance wholesale, then you clearly had next to no interest in the original race, to begin with.

1 Like

See I would normally agree with this, it’s a good argument.
Why I feel it doesn’t work here is because kul titans are just overweight humans. That doesn’t make them a completely different race.

Especially when in game kul titans are represented at all sizes.

I partially blame the bad implementation of allied races.

Skinny model option for Kul’Tiran please.

This type of Kul’Tiran exists as NPC’s, it should be player option to have this body to be available as a customization.

And Kul’Tiran sized elves toggle option too please.

Imgur

:panda_face:

1 Like

I’m kinda fond of using the drust masks for Kul’tirans. :wrench::robot:

1 Like

Body sliders WHEN? :smiley: i’d LOVE to have a body slider. I want to make some boney mages or warlocks. Not every caster needs to have beefcake like arms good gods…

2 Likes

Yes. YES. body sliders would be optimal!
At least a height slider at this point.

1 Like

I want to see Skinny Human Model for the Kul’tirans.

2 Likes