Kul Tiran and Zandalari Unlock Requirements

Why are the two factions so imbalanced here?

The Horde can complete the War Campaign entirely solo to get the Trolls, while the Alliance have to do FOUR dungeons before they can unlock their new race.

3 Likes

I think BoD was originally required for it, but they removed it for whatever reason.

Completing it for 1 faction should unlock for both factions.

Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Curious to know what thoughts went into this as-well.

Pride of KT seemed to cover a lot of bases.

Someone may have asked this already, but is it possible to work towards the requirements on different characters?

So, as in if one character got exalted with Zandalari Empire rep, but another finished the Tides of Vengeance and Zandalar Forever achievements, would I be able to unlock the Zandalari Race?

I’m going to say yes as the achievements are account-wide.

Yeah and your the only person playing BFA. LOL

1 Like

Please make the Allied Races unlock for both factions when you do it for one or at least let it remove the faction requirement. I did Mah’gar and Zandalari on my Horde main. I wasn’t enthused about the rep grind, but no big deal.

Now, I’m trying to unlock Kul Tirans and it is so boring. I had fun going through the quest lines in each zone, seeing the other half of the story, but having to grind out Pridemoore to exalted AND 7th Legion to Revered (for the War Campaign) is brutal. Even with DMF buff + doing emissaries, it’s tedious, takes forever, and it’s just not fun at all.

1 Like

And bought into their delay to purposely push it back 8 months to get an extra 8x$15 bucks out of you and everyone else. Way to go. You’re helping them make fools out of you.

I was playing and having fun in that time regardless of unlocking the ARs.

It’s an MMO, more races give more customization = more fun, I’d say make them a playable race quickly. Hozen, Vulpera, Thin Kultiran Humans. All these should be playable. More people would play Warcraft. More people = more fun.
Increase our model options

The queen had a chance to betray the horde leader Slyvannas but she did not, she stated loyal to her and therefore should be horde. She even mentioned that the horde done a lot for the zandalari.

Why can’t we play as Skinny Kultiran models!? People want this and they are Kultirans. Add them in ASAP please… thanks.

So yea speaking on Kultirans unlock we have been running around questing with the skinny Kultirans all expiation, after unlock there not playable!?

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

END THE GATING

were not having fun

We’re are the Thin/Skinny Kultiran models at!? They need to be a playable option for some diversity around here. Most Allied races are recolors.

Is the achievement Tides of Vengeance cross faction? or will I have to do it twice, once for each faction in order to get both Zandalari Trolls, and Kul Tiran allied races?

You will have to do the War Campaign on both sides.

Doh :stuck_out_tongue: thanks for the reply.

1 Like