KSM Account Wide

With the valor cap you really want to hold on to valor for BiS gear from 14 keys and above. And if you’re farming 14s for BiS gear you probably are close to KSM at least.

in that same vein, and obviously irrelevant for next expansion, but it would be nice to have 3k rewards be accountwide as well. having to refarm my conduits on alts has not been super fun.

Ya’ll are welcome.

Great get more players into M+!

How about no.

Easiest way they’re addressing this is looking at solo queues.

Personally when I did M+, I wanted the class to have the score. Just because you’re an omega Chad gladiator mythic pvp raider on your mage, doesn’t mean your experience carries over entirely to your rogue, shaman, or warrior. Even then if you’re at that level, you’re running with boosters and other unfavorables.

Keep it one character only. Someone’s main shouldn’t have to take a backseat to someone’s alt because you can either sweat it out or have more time.

The cap is being removed tomorrow for valor and conquest.

Yup! Glad they listened.

Now KSM account wide for the upgrades could be really great, I’d like to farm keys for BIS on Alts, some dungeons are not required at all but you must target all for both affixes in order to unlock upgrades, upgrades should be account wide, you still have the personal score on each character to show your progress.