Krienn's Kill List

so, what’s in it for me if i kill these players?

What a total dick move, tell me, is your name pronounced “Cryin” (Krienn). I think his Guildies are tired of his fails and kicked him. I also heard he has a thing for pandas. Yes, a panda fetish, damn furry.

2 Likes

I want to be put on a list I think it’s fun to be the bad guy.

1 Like

Don’t sugarcoat it, how do you really feel?

1 Like

Let’s play that guess who’s alt game!

3 Likes

And what’s the reward here Krienn? C’mon, we wanna know. I’m no stranger to bounties I had a 7k one put on me back during MoP which in BFAs gold coins is probably at least like 500k. (maybe). Money where that mouth is friend!

1 Like

That obvious huh, I’ll never tell. :yum:

1 Like

*counts up all my gold *

Damn, only 900k. Oh well I’d never dream of cheating you out of that 100k so I’ll take my chances I guess :sweat:

Can confirm, his collection of panda “art” is said to be quite disturbing by the authorities who raided his home recently.

He told me last night that for Darkez it would be all his gold across all toons both horde and alliance side and that his word is his bond on that so there you go.

For me he said he would give the killer one of his panda paintings.

For Mistwidget it is 2 cookies. Surprised Tsataga guessed that.

As for the rest it was something about lap dances in Goldshire but I stopped listening by then. You know how he goes on and on and on and on and on.

3 Likes

No worries, play disc and I’ll do it for 20k. It’s free if krienn is the one who comes after you.

Krienn, why do you hate on Gnomes?

1 Like

This is a cool idea, thumbs up!

This was done in Archeage, it was great fun. Along with a player-based court/trial/jail system which was also great fun. Then Archeage went very pay-to-win…which was not great fun. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Great idea! Now this a feature they need to add. You can make the player award Azerite power too AHAHAHAHA

Not going to lie, I think I would pay large sums of gold just to have the opportunity to put a bounty on my friend every day so I could hear him rage “WHY AM I ALWAYS GETTING CAMPED!?!?!?!” Kinda like Gavin in GTA for all the AH/RT fans out there.

You only want this so you can turn me in for cash. You betrayed me in Archeage over a single ear of corn. ONE. CORN.

2 Likes

No mercy for the thief!

You’re starting to make me mad by not putting me on the list damn it.

i am so smart. S-M-R-T.

Fine. You’re on my list. Prepare yourself.

Jelmo is high threat. Always. Shame I never see any of you to camp.

1 Like

Which Jelmo though? He’s got so many!