Korthia Transmog Tracker?

Good afternoon!

Considering we’ll be able to swap covenants freely tomorrow, I’m curious if anyone has a website or link to discover which Korthia dailies are offering transmog on each given day. This would help optimize Korthia transmog set gains if we knew which covenant to swap to before heading to Korthia and picking up the dailies.

Thanks for any help!

You make a good point. I have two NF characters and they both got a piece of transmog from Moonberry yesterday. I did the WQ on one character and then did it again on the other character and got 2 different pieces. I guess we need at least 1 character in each covenant to check.

In bfa Wowhead did this whats in mechagon and nazjatar today which was extremely usefull but atm there is nothing about whats today in korthia .

Yeah, the other day I got 5 pieces of Kyrian transmog over 3 characters. Definitely based on the quest givers. All but bracers and cape. So definitely worth checking to see which ones are there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t wasn’t some reward lock in place come tomorrow. Meaning that if you talk to the npc even once and it has anima and then youn swap to a covenant for a piece because others say they got one, you’ll still be offered anima.

Again just a worst case scenario but still possible.

From my experience, the covenant transmog pieces come from specific covenant NPCs. NF pieces usually come from Lady Moonberry. Necrolord pieces come from Marileth or Alexandros.

1 Like

I think I remember seeing that a few times, but then again there could be bricked days in which like kleia offers nothing but someone else could.

And then the above worst case that I can think of happens. Hell maybe not even with talking to the npcs. Just a simple hidden daily quest track by going into the zone. I know they done that alot over the years, had daily quest achievements pop up flying down to broken shore. So there is bound to be some “checking” going on in zones now. Which likely extends to the covenant drop mounts as well. Can only kill the npc dropping kyrian, and then the other three drops treat as a kyrian members even if you swapped appropriately. All to slow down progression rates and cut down on degen behavior they don’t like.

But then again worst case scenario. We’ll find out tomorrow.

1 Like