Kor'gresh Coldrage bugged. No credit for kill

Myself, and many of the people on Proudmoore have killed Kor’gresh Coldrage over and over again, with no kill credit. Others have told us to server hop, but we shouldn’t have to do that. Especially having killed this boss so many times already.

1 Like

Same for myself today on Gilneas…have “killed” him 3 times now and no credit for it.

Same here on Borean Tundra. It happened yesterday with Foulbelly. I wonder if it only affects bosses inside caves.

This is still an issue. Thankfully logging out and back in let me get credit for the second kill, but that does not always work.

This is still bugged. If you are not going to fix bugs then please come out and tell us. Silence when it comes to bugs and glaring issues with classes have heavily tarnished any chance I’ll ever look back fondly on this expansion.

Killed Kor’gresh Coldrage at 9:25 AM on 3/10/2019 on Echo Isles, character Mazlock.

Looted corpse. even got the Toy, but the quest did not credit.

Please look into this bug and fix.

This bug continues. Killed him right now 3 times, no credit. Not in a raid or party, but there were other players in the area (same faction). I had killed him earlier in the lockout period and was not eligible for loot, but quest credit should work regardless. Tried logging out and back in, still no credit. Made sure I got the killing blow with a nice fat Earth Shock, still no credit.

Finally got it in 4th attempt after flying back to Stromgarde Keep, porting to Boralus, then porting back and flying back to his cave.

It seems the issue might be related to faulty detection of player entering WQ area. I think the first 3 times the game did not register my character as being in the area for the WQ, although I was standing right on top of Kor’gresh. I suspect this because the WQ area was not shaded on the minimap the first 3 tries, but it appeared on the successful attempt.

Bug is still happening for me.

Seeing as how nobody complained about a bug on this for 2 years, it is likely a different bug now than the one reported in this thread. It would be recommended to start your own new thread rather than necro post in such a long dead one.