Kobold Pickaxe

is this treasure bugged? it is showing up on my minimap as being there but there is no treasure there. checking wowhead comments suggests it’s been bugged for a while; can you fix it please?

1 Like

I got it on the first day of actual release but I know people who say they cannot see it in-game.

I have also tested on my alt and although it says the pickaxe has spawned, I cannot see it.

Yes, it’s bugged.

I got this treasure on my main in the first week of early access. After that, I’ve tried collecting it on my alt characters with no luck. I have an addon called Silverdragon and it tells me when rares or treasures spawn. Silverdragon will say Kobold Pickaxe has spawned, 1 minute ago or whatever, but it will not physically appear in the world.

I think the treasure is either falling through the world on spawn, or something is preventing it from physically appearing.

2 Likes

Seems to be fixed now, I got it yesterday.

I’ve seen the “treasure” icon on the map, but went by multiple times on multiple days and … no pickaxe. However, yesterday, I happened to be in war mode when I went by it, and there it was! It could be a coincidence… or they could have just fixed it (seeing as Bitcaster just got it too)… but if it still appears bugged to you, try war mode!

I got it without WM on.