Known Bugs with Dancing Rune Weapon

What is Incan’s Blood PVP spec? I haven’t been able to find it on YouTube or in a general search.

Yeah honestly, this is the only spec dk could play 2h with for optimal damage currently and it is crushed by bugs and unfortunate pre cata tuning. The end talents are ones blood tank doesn’t even take so they could see some tuning and bug fixing.

2 Likes

Yes please fix this, let us have fun with blood dps for the short time its here

This is a valid bug in the game. Blizzard please fix this as DK Tanks are very far behind other Tank DPS.

1 Like

I feel they are behind by choice. The IT spam though good for threat is garbage for dps. I feel HS build does better dps

Not asking for a direct buff. Just asking for a fix. Please and thanks!

Not asking for buff at all, just want bugs fixed

Agreed, no one wants a buff just to fix the bugs that prevent us from playing the spec we prefer.

I dont want to hijack the thread however, could my fellow DK’s give me a good option of a build? I bop between icy veins and wowhead and I want to stay in the blood tree and I’m not 80 yet (still working my way there) I want to be able to get to 80 and attempt to solo tbc dungeons (maybe raid zones?).

Can someone point out a good spec for a newbie tank? I did farm the AV over the weekend and managed to get exalted with the AV rep (so yah, i wasted 50k on the ram) I dont care it doesnt do anything for my gear score. I also have mostly all pvp 70 armors and heirlooms.

If theres any expert DK’s following this thread can you send me a pm or just reply here on what talents currently are really working well and ones just to avoid? I respec’d 3 times now based on fancy videos I watched to only realize, I guess I cant push buttons as good as the guy in the video since my dk doesnt do that good… haha

Fixing this would be so nice because tank bloods do not take this at all so it wouldn’t really shift the tank balance. Please fix the bugs with DRW.

I tank with drw. Makes the damage more comparable to that of other tanks.

It is not particularly common to use it as a tank though, almost all blood tanks opt to go for icy talons in frost for extra raid utility.

Only in the very rare situation where you don’t have a frost DK (they’re currently the most played dk spec by a mile according to logs). The cookie cutter tank builds don’t take DRW because it’s broken and largely seen as a dmg talent. It still should be fixed though of course. I tank with DRW … or I’d like to.

Fix these bugs, Blizzard! This spec will only exist for a matter of months! Let it work the way it’s supposed to!

Considering they’re going out of their way to rebuild Ignite & Deep Wounds to fix bugs, it would be absolutely ludicrous not to fix Dancing Rune Weapon. Stay strong Bloodbros, we SPIT on Blightclub.

Thanks for the support, hopefully we get the change! The ability is never used so people don’t really tank about it but it isn’t used because it’s bugged. Fixing the bugs on DRW could single handedly fix blood dps and bring tank dmg up to the level or other tank classes (where it should be).

2 Likes

x for bump blizzard please fix.

3 Likes

Come on Blizz… Do it for the Vine.

1 Like

Did they fix it yet?