<Knights of Lordain> [A] [RP] [Bloodsail Buccaneers]

And there they stood, the few against the many, but not one wavered. Not one lost hope and gave into the darkness. No, for each held within their heart the Light, and the Light would not forsake its champions.
From the depths of Lordaeron came thousands upon thousands of ravaged corpses, strewn beasts of fetid flesh, and necromancers bound to unholy deeds. But not one knight faltered nor fled.
And then there came a flash of light, a dazzling display that tore through the vile lines of the Scourge, and shattered their dark magic. The Knights sallied forth, and upon their steeds they smote the many enemies of the Light, and not one gallant fell that day, for the Light was with them.

The <Knights of Lordain> was an Order of Knighthood forged to combat the rising threats to the Holy Places of the Northlands. Now beset by bandits, undead, demons, and even heretical orders, the few remaining knights of Lordain now struggle to maintain dominance in Lordaeron. Will you take up the azure standard of Lordaeron and stand alongside her ardent knights, or will you let her final bastions descend into chaos?

[D20 Events and much more!] The Knights of Lordain offer both combat oriented d20 events, as well as events focused on exploration, mystery, and capturing the spirit of Classic WoW

[Heavy-RP] The Knights of Lordain is a Heavy-RP guild which means everything we do comes down to providing a fun and interactive world for members to feel engaged in. This involves creating a realistic environment, in which we hope to bring much needed love and activity to the former provinces of the Kingdom of Lordaeron.

[Recruiment] We are looking for dedicated roleplayers ready to step up and become officers to help make this guild a reality. That aside, we are currently recruiting just Humans, Dwarves, and Gnomes. As for classes, we are recruiting Paladins, Priests, Warriors, Mages, and Rogues, provided they are devoted disciples of the Holy Light.

Interested? Contact Aldric on discord at [Mercator#5240]

2 Likes

Hey, my wife and I are rolling on BB as a warrior/priest duo looking for an rp guild. We are veteran rpers on WoW. However I can’t seem to find you on Discord.

I’d be interested in joining
Be playing a lock

cant find the server