<Knights of Avalon> An AOTC focused - Adult Raiding Community

Who are we? We are, The Knights of Avalon! We are an AOTC led guild looking to return to the raiding scene in Shadowlands, doing early recruitment for AOTC progression raiding and M+ pushing.

What times do you raid? We are planning to stick to a weekend raiding schedule. We are going to be raiding on Saturday + Sunday from 8:30 pm until 11:30 pm EST / Server time.

What are the requirements?

• 18+

• Above average knowledge of your class and spec

• Consistent raid attendance

• Non-Elitist attitude. We have standards that we expect for raiding, but draw the line at being a jerk about it.

• Preparedness

• Be chill

What Classes or Roles are you looking for?

Heals: Mistweaver Monk

Ranged DPS: We are currently accepting all ranged DPS with a focus on warlocks.

Anything Else I need to know?

We are currently waiting for Pre-Patch where we will be hitting the ground running getting ready for Shadowlands. Our Discord is always buzzing with people, and as soon as pre-patch launches you can expect the same for our in-game guild chat.

We like to have a chill and relaxed environment while still pushing high-level content.

We have a small, tight-knit community and we hope to add more like-minded individuals to enjoy WoW with.

That sounds great! Who do I contact to join, if I need additional clarification, or if I have a question about something that wasn’t covered here?

Eden, Council Member: Discord EDen68#4903