Knights of Arathor recruiting for Shadowlands!

Hey all!

Knights is recruiting for Shadowlands content! We’re a new guild put together by old players! We will be raiding, doing PvP, achievements (GM is all about these, haha), and anything players need help with!

There will be daily events, which will be updated in our Discord and calendar.

We are looking for all players, especially those eager to push all raids as far as we can!

Apply in game, or message myself or Raidwiper for details!

Thanks, and enjoy the next expansion. Just don’t be surprised if you see us on the leaderboards :wink:

Hey! I am currently on Proudmoore. I am a Survival Hunter main and I am working on a Frost DK. Looking to get into raiding, PvPing and help with achievements, transmog, and mount farming. I have no raiding experience though. I might be able to pay for a server transfer or I can quickly reroll my Hunter or DK.

We’d absolutely welcome you! And we can teach you all about raiding, no worries :smiley:

Sounds good! I can be on after work tonight, around 6pm PST.

Just send myself or Raidwiper a message, someone should be on. If for any reason we’re not, apply via the Guild search.

Hey Spellsbad! I am also looking for a guild. Trying to find an Alliance guild for Shadowlands and beyond that is on a PST server. I havent raided since MoP so I might be a bit rusty haha. Is there a specific class your guild is looking for?

We’re recruiting everyone! Just building up a good guild. We did Hivemind yesterday, loads of fun (well, some cursing, but then fun)!

Don’t worry about being rusty, we were both part of a Mythic raiding team, so we can catch everyone who needs some help back up to speed :slight_smile: