Klungo single shuffling experience

klungo recently find interesting new way to battle, single shuffle.

klungo mightiest orc smasher, if only single klungo, me thinking will win every time, become known as mightiest of all orcs

klungo enter single shuffle waiting room, wait much time, then wait much more time, so much time make head hurt, try playing with rock to keep from bored… suddenly, gate open, klungo enter battle ready to destroy all weaklings

klungo team is klungo, dress man, and blue healer orc, team looking like not much muscle, but klungo will not be defeated

arena open, enemy team is hopping tigger demon boy and angel man and also some type of lizard me thinking that me see in durotar when was young… simple win for klungo… or so me think.,…

hopping tigger boy hop across entire colosseum and angel man get on horse to begin battle with klungo… me use rock drink and punch a lot of times move to keep from being defeated, but angel man smash holy hammer into klungo mouth and stop from punching, klungo use chinese symbol, but angel man not even need to use flying mario cap before chinese symbol is slapped away by big sword and scary flying demon boy that is blasting me and i die from this

dress man not much help to klungo, will win next battle against weakling me think…

but very next game klungo go to smash dress man and klungo is frozen in place peeing pants in fear and dark energy flying everywhere and then suddenly klungo is dead second time, then third time, then fourth time.

every battle klungo go behind pole to claim victory and teammate never helping klungo, cannot win battle alone, skin melt off face every time. on final battle the hopping demon boy tell klungo drink bleach and call klungo name that me never heard before

klungo want know, why teammate not help with smashing and always hide to let klungo die until klungo is enemy and then kill so klungo cannot win solo shuffling battles

48 Likes

klungo need know why please responding now thank

5 Likes

klungo mightiest orc smasher. no help needed. hide safe. let klungo claim victory for whole team.

3 Likes

I petition for this be the tooltip for void volley.

4 Likes

First half best description of psychic horror ever

2 Likes

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

It’s the boosters kunglo.

*oosters ruin everything

klungo need understand… sometime sword is not so mighty as shiny metal.

any weakling can use shiny metal to sway puny minds of mighty warriors who will seek to destroy klungo to make metal giver’s number go up.

single shuffle seem like place for mighty warrior to shine, but in fact is only place for shiny metals and noseless breathers.

With your support I can help to make klungo another happy frolicking mistweaver. For just 3 easy payments of 199999 gold pieces I will shape and mold klungo. Soon klungo function alright and heal others. Also play human female. As Bramot intended

1 Like

I vote Klungo for wow community council.

2 Likes

klungo never be weak pink skin or puny doctor, will always smash

With big ol kissable lips :^)

Klungo weak no smash good

1 Like

klungo smash better than anyone

meet klungo in front of pig farm at durotar and will show you

you not show up me think too scared

2 Likes

Klungo smell like pine cone

klungo not know what that is meaning

1 Like

Me think klungo bribe angel man to smash me but klungo and angel man need angel man wheelchair when me done

Klungo write best post in weak forums ever

Klungo smash writing big big

klungo do not consort with angel man, is no friend of klungo

not needed to smash you easily

1 Like