Kirin Tor Veterans

I have so many fond memories of 2005 thanks to this server. I restored this character back in WoD after he was deleted in BC. I still have his original mismatched outfit from vanilla days saved as an outfit, and still wear the red shirt a friend named Belana made me 17 years ago when we were questing in Tirisfal.

Love you always, Kirin Tor.

1 Like

Stellina here, I started playing in 2004, it was curiousity amongst family, that were “gamers of Diablo” I have never turned back, have met many talented, humble, people in game and real life. We started a guild, KT Heroes, 18yrs now, most of us come and go, RL has its limits. Enjoying Dragonflight, so far, Kirin Tor will always be home.

2 Likes

Callistae from Kirin Tor. Joined in 2005 and joined a guild called Order of the Murloc. Miss all of those people and was hoping to find some of them in here. Jikii, Dekota, Orangelo, Yyrkoon.

Been on Kirin Tor since 2005, the only toon I play is this one. Original guild for a long time was Mellonea with Sykora and Kjallstrom. Other then that jumped guilds a few times and current guild just switched servers (honored knights), so here I stay looking for the next one :smiley: