Kirin Tor Veterans

Played on Kirin Tor from 05 into the start of cata before unsubbing

Came back in Warlords and still played on Kirin Tor until the prepatch for Legion.

My main was Horde and I was in Darklords of Vengeance (Might not be the exact name but should be close), and Sinister Seven for a while too.

I check in here every now and then for nostalgia, but today I play on Emerald Dream Horde side.
Lurch (Blacklisted), Vanilla KT Horde.

Haven't played WoW seriously since early WotLK, other than a month here a month there around expansion releases but may be interested in a Blacklisted reunion on classic servers or something. If any of the old Bl crew is around hit me up.
Dang, just saw this thread (after starting my own, of course--need to skim further). Malcho, are you still here??

And Haline? Wow, guy. I remember you. Not always nice memories. :-D

I am still Eardstapan. Don't think I'll ever change that.
Another Old KT ghost checking in.
1 Like
My husband (Eamh) and I have been on KT since we started playing in Vanilla. We stopped playing just before Pandaria and came back just before Draenor. Personally, I don't think any of what I consider the old school big raiding guilds, at least on Alliance, are around anymore. Excelcius, Darkness Within, Seraphic are a few of what used to be big ones, that are now gone. I still remember the night Seraphic died. We were in it at the time, and was one crazy night.
12/29/2017 02:15 PMPosted by Hinamori
Another Old KT ghost checking in.

<3_<3

--haline
1 Like
Oh heyyyyy, can I join in on the reminiscing? It’s the former gnome rogue Mixie. I miss you guys! Vin and Kroy <3333
I am new to this server btw.
Don't remember the year specifically.. maybe 2005 when I rolled this toon here. First guild was Truth, then Praesidium and did some super fun raiding in the Kaldorei Kartel at the end of vanilla and a bit in TBC. Left the server then came back and hung out with some super fun people in KT Heroes.

Hope everyone is well.

Cheers,
G.
2 Likes
Joining the fun. Been back for a month since I left during Pandaria.
Many many changes since.
1 Like
Just returned as well. Ran with Enders and Wanderers before fading away early in WotLK. Naxx was the current raid last time I had an active sub. Currently LFG.
I've played on KT since classic, but haven't been super active in the community. I did raid with The Warbringer for a good chunk of Wrath, but otherwise I've tended to do solo stuff or raid cross-server via Open Raid or friends on other servers.

Tevah has been Horde main from day 1 on KT, but I split my time between her and my Alliance on Feathermoon.
Started playing midway through Vanilla. Was originally in Gold Dragonflight, which is now Semper Fortis. Spent some time in Immovable as well. So many of the big guilds are gone now. I too remember when Seraphic ended, that was a sad day indeed, they had been such a mainstay of the server. I remember watching them take down a dragon of nightmare in duskwood.
2 Likes
I played in KT back in vanilla, mainly PVPing. Jumped over to Steamwheedle Cartel once it opened and my main is still there. Glad to see the servers bound when I came back to the game recently.
Hmmm don't see any mention of my old stomping grounds unfortunately. Been poking around a bit, originally transferred from scarlet crusade to KT in late vanilla to join <The Rainmakers> and raided with them until mid to late BC when its primary raid teams left to form <Remnant> (Or was it <Remnants> ? I forget.) then in late wrath lost interest in raiding and took a break from wow, think they fizzled out several months later.

I was at the time a blood elf paladin named Lightdrinker, and a tauren boomkin (one of the original tryhards at it) Reock.
1 Like
\o
Sometimes I miss the old days. Dunno if anyone will remember me but I was part of the Daring Blades and ran around this server off and on since Vanilla. Howdy.
2 Likes
06/19/2017 10:39 PMPosted by Sue
night elf warrior named uzi/lonewollf and undead rogue named niteshift. been here since 2007.

anyone know jodal, kaitllyn or colour/bananas?

Colour an undead Rouge think he made a guild call Blind. I met him threw my Undead Warlock Gava (now on Thrall Realm)
11/28/2017 06:47 PMPosted by Joshua
Lurch (Blacklisted), Vanilla KT Horde.

Haven't played WoW seriously since early WotLK, other than a month here a month there around expansion releases but may be interested in a Blacklisted reunion on classic servers or something. If any of the old Bl crew is around hit me up.

I would join but sadly I took my Undead Warlock Gava to Thrall realm. my alliances stayed on kirin Tor but all my hordes are on Thrall Realm
02/20/2018 04:32 AMPosted by Mellenthim
Just returned as well. Ran with Enders and Wanderers before fading away early in WotLK. Naxx was the current raid last time I had an active sub. Currently LFG.

Was Hammerdin or Darkglore the Enders guild leader when you joined. because Hammerdin was the original and founder of Enders Guild.
1 Like