Kirin Tor Veterans

Was Hammerdin or Darkglore the Enders guild leader when you joined. because Hammerdin was the original and founder of Enders Guild.

08/22/2017 05:32 AMPosted by Zellie
07/31/2016 03:18 PMPosted by Vigra
Alliance
Vigra: Sergeant Major
Started on Kirin Tor 2005
1st guild: Enders
2nd guild: Zeal
3rd guild: Misadventure inc
4th guild: dead ones
Still here on Kirin Tor

Enders was the first guild I was ever in. :) lol[/quote]

08/22/2017 05:32 AMPosted by Zellie
07/31/2016 03:18 PMPosted by Vigra
Alliance
Still here on Kirin Tor

Was Hammerdin or Darkglore the Enders guild leader when you joined. Hammerdin was the original and founder of Enders Guild.
I do remember some of you. I reply to some of you as well. I just returned to game from my 6 months break. I'm just leveling my void elf on other realm.
1 Like
08/02/2016 10:04 PMPosted by Atmacoil
<< Jayson

Where the original KT people at

We still here.
2 Likes
Hey Vin & Everyone else I knew in this thread. Hope you're all doing well.

Definitely miss the old KT days. Nothing in WoW has ever compared to the fun that I had in that era.

I just came back after another long AFK, and i'm sure it's possible that another one is imminent.

MasterSK#1789

06/12/2018 05:14 AMPosted by Anyawe
Sometimes I miss the old days. Dunno if anyone will remember me but I was part of the Daring Blades and ran around this server off and on since Vanilla. Howdy.

I remember you. I killed you by fearing you into a brazier in IF when we were dueling!
Googling random vanilla stuff and stumbled across this thread

Lowkee - Blacklisted

Nice to see some of these names again, brings it all back.
I see you, Haline. :D
2 Likes
07/15/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Tulavelir
I see you, Haline. :D

<3 <3

also /wave sk
:3
1 Like
I just started back over here again. Dunno if anyone I used to play with is still here.
1 Like
06/14/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Vigra
Was Hammerdin or Darkglore the Enders guild leader when you joined. because Hammerdin was the original and founder of Enders Guild.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Enders was the first guild I was ever in. :) lol

Alliance
Still here on Kirin Tor

Was Hammerdin or Darkglore the Enders guild leader when you joined. Hammerdin was the original and founder of Enders Guild.[/quote]

Hammerdin was the guild leader. I believe Jasmine and Glowy were in at that time as well.I know Hazle was. Enders was merging with another guild when I left. I forget the name. From there I landed in Twilight Euphoria, short stint in Zeal ( a lot of the guild took the free transfers to Farstriders),.. Vengence...I absolutely LOVED vengeance. Was sad when it disbanded. From there Ise Moira... from Ise Moira to Twilight Sanctum.. from Twilight Sanctum to Heavens Fire and now I just have my characters in a bank guild. Very few seem to still be active from the old days.
Started on KT back when the AQ war effort started. Man there are a lot of players I miss!
Evilmawma is me.. meant to post on either this character or my druid Siar :)
Vigra :) lol you should remember me. I believe you were in Twilight Sanctum as well with Raksha ,Spawntaz , TheMarty, Edenwynn,Brewpounder , Annabelle and the list goes on!
1 Like
I'm about as old school as it gets horde side. Transferred Corleone some time ago to play with friends but I was here at the beginning. Had some epic battles with Slade waayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back. Considering making one last run at wow and re-rolling here as my favorite times were found here. Any of you old school pvp'rs still around? I know my rp guild changed servers so not sure what is still here for RP or is there anymore?
1 Like
Hey hey KT

I played until the end of the Lich King and had to call it quits. Unfortunately I sold my account. I regret that decision

I raided with The Dragonflight and Excelcius, I really had a good time. I think i was the first Battlemaster on the Alliance side after years of getting bashed around by Hordie Premades Mukluk? Warra? Malcho? -shutters-

anyways...i'm home on disability for a few months and going to level up a toon and relive some memories. If you see me on say hello

Brucimus Maximus
2 Likes
Been here since BC. Missed Legion and haven't played much last 3~ years.

AKA ShortnBald, only one dumb enough to (previously) run a PVP guild on KT.

Recognize a few names.
1 Like
[quote="207662797047"]Been here since BC. Missed Legion and haven't played much last 3~ years.

AKA ShortnBald, only one dumb enough to (previously) run a PVP guild on KT.

Recognize a few names.[/quote

Bless your heart for attempting a PVP guild on KT :)
1 Like
<From the shadows of Kirin Tor appears a silhouette of a human rogue... still wearing a mask - still refuses to dance in public - still remembering the good old days of the realm>

Hey everyone. It's been a while. <smiles>
3 Likes
08/18/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Rotsaw
I'm about as old school as it gets horde side. Transferred Corleone some time ago to play with friends but I was here at the beginning. Had some epic battles with Slade waayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back. Considering making one last run at wow and re-rolling here as my favorite times were found here. Any of you old school pvp'rs still around? I know my rp guild changed servers so not sure what is still here for RP or is there anymore?

How's singsing? <grin>
07/16/2016 11:33 AMPosted by Vin
Any vets still around? Came back to check out Legion and curious to see if any old timers are doing the same. Hopefully some people still check these forums every now and then for nostalgia sake.

Vin! How you doing?? Leave it to a Warlock to summon the ghosts of the past... remember how summoning was so important in vanilla??
1 Like

Wow! You’re still in the old guild.