Kings Rest Berserkers

Hmm. Why were these mobs buffed? They’re now immune to CC, slows, stuns etc. Is this intentional, especially this week, where there are pulls with double of them?Out of all the trash mobs in this dungeon, these would be the last on the list of the ones that would need to be buffed. They were already dangerous before 8.1. What gives?

Also the debuff on the 3rd boss that gives tank 200% physical damage increase also increases damage taken from Quaking, so you randomly get chunked for half your health or more.

None of these are particularly gamebreaking features, I just don’t understand why this was done. lol. Were Berserkers too easy, or?

The Beast Master MC cheese is also hilariously still a thing, and still does 30%+ of my damage.

6 Likes

There’s a large number of undocumented m+ changes that aren’t justified… Let’s not fix dungeons and instead buff everything people skip because it’s to much of a headache, I can get no longer being mc’able but not cc’able?

I’m really at a loss for what blizzard is thinking here. If you’re going to make these mobs immune to CC/MC, at least nerf that ridiculous bleed.

It feels like Blizzard doesn’t want us to play their game.

4 Likes

I found it pretty absurd seeming how KRs is already notorious for its OP trash is.

Weve been sacrificing hunter pets to absorb their bleeds and kiting them if you get 1 stack…

1 Like

Damn, can’t even delete that key anymore either.

It’d just be nice to be in a room where they make these decisions, and it’d be nice if they actually notified us of these decisions.

4 Likes

I don’t think I can… do this game anymore.

5 Likes

Their thinking is for us to do only +10s. Mind bugling who is behind these changes, person behind has no knowledge how game works clearly.

It’s one step forward and two steps back with Blizzard. What the hell is wrong with them?

1 Like

Some people seem to think these changes are for ilvl 400 gear + absorb trinkets people.

Undocumented Changes up on MMO champion.

hope you bring some CC that works on undead when you come here on teem + fort now

because otherwise the combo of casters + berserkers will wipe you incredibly fast

A+ change blizz

Exactly what happened to my team the other night. We were doing a +13 the other night and it was going great up until the trash hallway after the 2nd boss. That hall/bridge alone just completely annihilated our time.

this change is utter bull. The 3rd bridge took a hella lot of time because of the berserker change. If you’re gonna make them immune to CC, perhaps adding time to the key will compensate, or revert that Undocumented Change.

Its evidenced by the fact that alot of realms don’t have anything higher then an 11 currently keyed (obviously i havent looked at all realms, but the ones i did look at for OCE - Barth and Frost, the highest keys in time, as of this post were 11’s). Significantly lower then last week - and significantly lower then the last Fort Teeming week.

Lol they reverted the change. They can now be CCD like before. :neutral_face: