Kingdom of Arathor

You all don’t know me. My name is Avici.

This message is to all the OGs (2013-2018) from Emerald Dream.

We won.

5 Likes

It says your name is axxwell

3 Likes

I don’t think “OG” means what you think it means

1 Like

For sure an imposter…

But we for sure won the war.

#MAGA#WorldDefense#KOA#Likeaglove

2 Likes

I know you and sorry boss. The Empire won. I respect you having fought along side you against His Majesty briefly but Gilneas and all territories north of the Thandol Span fall directly under the Crown’s jurisdiction. The God Emperor Himanshu was generous and handed me Elwynn and it’s surrounding provinces. We’ve since turned our swords to ploughshares but stand ready to defend the realm as always. We would welcome the chance to call the Legions again.

1 Like

Bumblebae, is this the invasion you were talking about and preparing for? If it is then all I have is some finely crafted basket weave armor and blood sausages.

1 Like

“Avici” certainly sounds Portuguese to me, must be his callsign. The tricky bugger must’ve let it slip in his confusion. Yes, the end times may indeed be upon us. Gather the hotdogs, and sound the drums! We ride at dawn.

1 Like

I don’t smoke, quit years ago, but if we ride at dawn, well, I am empathetic to those who still smoke, so smoke ‘em if ya got ‘em!

unfolds his trusty lawn chair and begins cleaning his basketweave armor.

1 Like

The next guy who tells me I “can’t smoke here” is getting a high velocity, high sodium, 6 inch seasoned beef/pork meat tube straight upside the head!

You probably know me. My name is Teirvel.

But we all know Defilers of Arathor won. We’ll call it a victory for Arathorians everywhere.

Don’t listen to them, we all know Northern Eastern Kingdoms was the place to be for Wpvp. If your guild was functioning there, you’re a winner. Which they are not.

Hail King Avici - from Zaedrin, a member of your Kings Guard

No one won.

Or maybe they did. :wink:

I really like these glasses. Should be part of the uniform.