Kindly return artifact appearances

I am going to break my rule here and talk to you.

The forums were absolutely flooded with “slap in the face” posts.

The same thing would happen when these cosmetics get released again.

But blizzard knows the servers will still be up after the are released and players will be happy.

If you cannot comprehend nuance then that is not my problem.

But I will not argue with you. As far as blizzard saying something is here for a limited time. Its blizzards game they can give everyone frostmorne next week if they want to.

Speaking of which, I linked the video that’s not even a year old yet of Ion saying gladiator, AOTC, MT, etc. rewards like that are not coming back.

Like you said, it’s their game.

i know you’re one of those that just ignores anyone that disagrees with you (which is why your request for this will never get anywhere past this thread)…but this is not true - and if you actually play, you’d know this.

the problem with the game isn’t that you aren’t getting a mage tower skin…plus you barely take collections serious (from your armory), so idk why you’re asserting stuff like you’re the word of god on this matter.
:joy:

1 Like

Value is a function of supply and demand. The limited nature of these appearances is part of their intrinsic value.

That said, the limited number of appearances for Druid forms is also a problem I wish they’d start addressing. There’s like 1000 dagger mogs, but only like 20 bear forms.

“I think it’s okay so it’s fine”
Or
“I don’t like it so it’s not fine”

The sad mentality of blizzard gamers.

No. It should not return. Get over it.

1 Like

I agree OP. The artifacts should become available again. I believe the challenge should be equal or greater than original difficulty though.

I read a post that was made a couple years ago that suggested implementing a “Heroic” difficulty for Mage Tower that would reward the originals. I think that could be an interesting idea.

They should also bring back old elite sets for pvp to be earned.

Yeahh don’t think so

id be up for the chance to earn what i couldnt get before.
make the mage tower open again, with harder bosses, maybe even new bosses that give the old rewards.
im missing warrior.
pally.
priest.
shaman.
and hunter.
any chance to ear those ive neglected to earn then would be ideal.
that being said, why not wish for new upgraded versions? i.e the fel werebear.

I don’t think people understand how difficult some of the mage towers were when they first came out. Even with people getting 30-50+ ilvl from when they first released, folks still couldn’t get the tank ones down.

I’m pretty sure only a hundredish people actually got the bear skin in the first month of its release. I got mine the second week it was out after a few nights of pulling and optimizing my gear. I remember I only knew of about a dozen druids who got it before me in the Dreamgrove discord.

If they made it harder, people wouldn’t be able to complete it. Even if they made it the same difficulty, 99% of people aren’t gonna be able to do some of those challenges. The risk of releasing it again and someone cheesing it, bugging it, or just bad balance from blizzard isn’t worth it.

Make cool stuff to do now that people can be proud of. It was sunsetted for a reason and players like me really got after it to ensure I got it done on several of my favorite classes.

Show me the population drop after the feldrake twitch drop? I did not notice anything. No massive protest. Because the diehard FOMO community is a small and vocal here on the forums.

I await your proof of the drop after the feldrake drop.

yeah all removing things from the game after a period of time does is punish the new players who’ll never get a chance at the skins. This in turn could be a factor that turns some players away from the game entirely and that’s not a good idea when they’re trying to rebuild their sub count after Shadowlands

Show me the numbers. Show me how the population dropped after the feldrake “slap in the face”

I call it Tren Bear!

see trenbolone acetate

2 Likes

This makes no sense.

Why would something a new player doesn’t know existed turn them away from WoW? Are you saying a new player will research all cosmetics in the game before they play? In what world?

If I wanted to start playing something like, I dunno, GW2, I wouldn’t even know where to look for cosmetics but I should consider what I can’t get before I play? If the game is fun, I’m not going to care because I don’t need every toy in the toybox.

4 Likes

How about awarding an artifact ensemble for completing the 36-spec FoS?

I disagree with it. I think its very tough to recapture the difficulty and telling players this would be sunsetted after patch 7.3.5 forced a ton of folks to play like mad. It would be pretty messed up to those who put in the effort.

Trust me there are so many mounts, mogs, etc. that I cannot get cause I’ve taken breaks. It sucks but when I see it in the game, I’m happy for that person and its cool that they have something unique. I missed the challenge modes in MoP and damn were those cool sets! I would never hope they brought them back though.

1 Like

And this was one of my points.

A lot of the strats from Legion were built around specific legendaries that are now deactivated. When the MT was rereleased, people were screeching nonstop about how it’s harder now.

And I would love to see the participation numbers for it now that there’s no rush. I bet it’s really, really low because everyone loves to procrastinate.

they just need to quit being lazy and bring tons of new stuff. when they brought the mage tower back they lost a perfect oppurtunity to do so much more. i personally don’t care if they do bring back but i’m tired of hearing about bring old back i want new fun exciting things.

1 Like

I agree. Kind of insane this game hasn’t had anything like the mage tower since. The quality of the expansions has been so dull since then.

2 Likes