Kind of wish Drachtyr didn't have wings

Just a personal thought.

4 Likes

What kind of dragon derivative doesn’t have wings? Unless they were based on MoP serpents :thinking:

6 Likes

I mean, the dragonkin in game for one lol

I just wish the Drac’thyr knew how to use their wings properly, instead of having a permanent training wheel version of Dragonriding and no flight mount capability.

14 Likes

I just wish that Soar was an actual alternative to regular flight.

14 Likes

It’s even more awkward when Dragonriding is an option.

Like… “here I go blasting off!.. whelp, used up my three charges, guess it’s time to get on the other dragon”.

I haven’t even touched my Drac’thyr because it’s just so disingenuous and stupid.

7 Likes

Drakonid and Dragonspawn

1 Like

Feel like a seagull in dracthyr form

1 Like

If they didn’t have wings, half the flavor of evoker would go right out the window.

1 Like

Well yeah its sadly where gameplay and flavor collide, same reason Running wild has a cast time for Worgen when it makes no sense, you don’t need to “cast” just running on all fours lol.

They can’t make travel universally better for a specific race or class.

Kinda wish WoW didn’t have Dracthyr. Your thought made me have this thought.

I wish pandaren didn’t have tails or ears.

But i like my Dracthyr :frowning:

Or so much padding.

1 Like

I have noticed them attacking people for their food down by the pier…

2 Likes

Except Soar to Running Wild would be more accurately represented if Running Wild only let you go a few hundred meters before you got knocked out of it and where told you had to wait a few minutes to go again. That’s what Soar is currently. It has a cast time, but is far more limited than dragonriding for no reason other than the devs don’t want their winged race to fly (unless it’s the NPCs)

2 Likes

Yeah… they ought to just cut the things off. They look asinine without really being functional.

Of course, the better solution would be allowing them to use the things properly.

Dragon people riding dragons still look stupid.

2 Likes

I like you but I’m not so sure about your character. I’ll try to reign in my unrestrained Dracthyrphobia.

I think wings in this game look silly in general outside of mounts. those wing cosmetics for anyone… Even though they kind of move they’re still stiff and ugly

If my Dracthyr didn’t have wings she’d just try to sell you car insurance.

2 Likes

It’s called the side hustle and in this economy it’s how you retire

1 Like

Dragonmen are flightless Dracthyr that were once men or perhaps orc turned into dragon abominations.

Still a scrawny model but would fit into the factions far better.