Kills for Onyxia and achievements

My character killed Onyxia twice. Notice her transmog. She also cleared Molten Core. Yet, when I check Raid achievements, the only thing that shows is Blackrock Spire (lower, she cleared upper too because she almost cleared Blackwing Lair once with her guild). I have been patiently waiting for the achievements to populate. I realize these were older raids, but I just wonder is there some way to get the achievement added still? I value my character’s achievements. We downed Onyxia right before TBC was released. With twenty people! Does this mean those other players did not get the achievement either? Am I missing something. Thanks for any responses!

from the achivement list you did mc 12/14/2008
and for onyxia you need to kill her wrath version
and alot of dungeons was re done in cata or wod

1 Like

No, I finally saw her Onyxia kill. But it’s dated from m the time Achievements were added in 2008. I still see other dungeons she did, that are not listed. Including the Underbog! She tanked the Underbog.

All achievements prior to reworks or re-releases of dungeons and raids would fall under Legacy

1 Like

I see that, it’s kind of confusing because there were dungeons she did, which are shown as incomplete. Is this because they were redone? I know Scholomance, for example, was redone at some point. She dinged “60” in Scholomance. In the original one.

In this case, it’s probably more of a “You did it before achievements were implemented” kind of thing.

2 Likes

So… If I bring over a character from another account, does this mean she will get credit for the things the character from another account accomplished?