Killingspree needs to be reworked/buffed

Just throwing my “two cents” in here,

Like many other long time and faithful combat/outlaw rogue fans. We would all like to see Killingspree (the old version) make a return! I hope the lands in the hands of the blizzard devs, and they realize they ruined the only viable burst for outlaw rogues. Please bring it back and rework it if you have to. It worked perfectly fine before all the nerfs, buffs, reworks. Please bring it back! That is all.

When they removed the immunity from Kspree it killed the ability. Simple root cast during the animation can stop it. Technically when you are rooted you can use it to escape a root but if a root is cast during the animation it just stops animating and stops doing damage. Dead. Other CC like stuns and fears obviously stop it too but that is working as intended.

Warriors cried hard when whirlwind did not have an immunity and they have it now which makes no sense.

Kspree needs immunity again or else it will just be dead.

:surfing_woman: :man_surfing:

1 Like

Yeah, true that… The whole ability needs work. Sad how blizzard just abuses rogues and continuely abuses them and forgets about them until the next nerf.

1 Like

Thats kind of a weird take when rogue is extremely strong in pvp and pve right now, outlaw specifically even.

I am sorry that the ability you really want to be good isnt good, I personally would rather they just get rid of kspree finally and make something designed around the modern outlaw plays, but it sucks when talents you like aren’t good.

It doesnt change that outlaw is a very strong pvp spec (and pve spec) right now tho.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, outlaw is an amazing spec. The only reason for that, being is they pretty much just melded subtly into outlaw, so now the class plays off of stealth windows. Which is very easily cced and than your burst is over. They still do have very very good utility and the ability to apply pressure. Good mobility. I am and always have enjoyed the class. I don’t like what they are doing for any of the rogues. Outlaw needs killing spree outside of the stealth windows to have burst. It worked perfectly fine before all the of the changes. I know we aren’t doing bad anymore, for PVP or pve. I am simply pointing out the fact, blizzard needs to stop using u and aids for bullet wounds. Also need to stop babying certain specs, like DH and pally.

1 Like