Killing Mobile Classes as a DH?

Yes yes I know just talent into glaive slow, but that’s not a realistic option due to the need to get burns off.

How the heck do you keep up with monks, Druids, mages, basically anyone with mobility without a baseline slow? Kite kite kite kite dead :unamused:

If this is not a troll thread I don’t know what is.

41 Likes

double rush, the charge talent and vengeful retreat?

Edit - forgot meta leap

Double edit - Are you talking about 2s and chasing a healer or what?

Says the class with THE most OP slow in the game (and gets it baseline)

Yes in 2s primarily. I do all those things but just get peeled and only get like 2 secs of uptime per CD spent

You mean the class with the worse mobility and a dispellable slow that costs ressource, something your easier class never has to worry about. Try harder to be the victim while playing LITERALLY AND OBJECTIVELY the easiest class in the game. Not saying DK is hard, but you’re not gonna convince anyone with a brain that DH is getting the short end of the stick in PvP rofl.

14 Likes

I haven’t played mine since like 8.1 and am not highly rated, but maybe you can watch the stream of the dh that plays with CDew. Trill I think?
Edit - You can go to the vods and find some 2s I think
www.twitch (DOT)tv/trilltko

Chains is dispellable now? I always spam mine while playing maybe I should stop lol

Chains are not dispellable. DKs are also a hero class, remember?

1 Like

No, chains is not dispellable. Only shiftable/freedomable.

Say hi to your partner Best Self Healing Melee and Spammable Slow for me. Pot, meet kettle.

In all honesty don’t ask here, no one likes playing against DH right now. Go to youtube and watch stoopz’s guide on DH. The short answer is to change your first talent.

Your name made me cringe and then I realized you are a DH. So it made me cringe even more.

5 Likes

I usually run felblade I’m just in my PvE spec right now.

Freedom and many other snare removing effects get rid of that. Some movement abilities like blink, monk transcendance and rolls, DH dash, etc all ignore the chains. If the game was well made a DH dash would travel only half the normal distance.

Mobility is far superior in almost every scenario, can’t just prevent DH from dashing, double jumping, gliding, and all that crap. It’s easier to cancel chains of ice than any of that (not to mention the ressource cost on top of being less reliable).

Dispellable means you can get rid of in some way, it doesn’t mean EXCLUSIVELEY the dispell spell, not to mention it’s not even called dispell for every class.

Focus chainsing a DH tunneling you’re healer is sooooo hard :roll_eyes:

Then you should really only be having trouble with shamans running around a pillar in ghost wolf form (you can watch the 2s tournament if you want to see this riveting gameplay).

For the other classes you either aren’t running reverse magic or your partner isn’t dispelling you. If you’re playing into a WW monk spamming disable on you just go on the monk.

What’s reverse magic?

That’s not how the majority of the community uses the term, but all that matters is that you realize only classes with a shift or a freedom can get out of it.

If the DK is spamming chain it means he’s not doing dmg so it’s all good, unlike DH who gain dmg from mobility, DK lose dmg from using slow.