Kill the layers now and it'll fix your stupid server tranfers :p

You edited it into a comment I already responded to. Good job.

No. I don’t see. I stand firm that we’re arguing semantics. I can read what you’ve linked plain as day, but that doesn’t negate what I’ve been trying to say.

If I have a 12" pizza, and I cut it into 8 slices, then I have 8 slices of a 12" pizza. If I take that same 12" pizza and cut it into 6 slices, I now only have 6 slices of pizza. The only difference is each individual slice is larger, but the pizza as a whole is still the same size.

That’s the best way I can think of trying to get across what I’m trying to say.

and i posted it again further down without editting it in. well before the post you responded too.

holy cow you are dense dude, removing layering ups the queues, they literally said it. THEY SAID IT

It’s Not layers you bloody moron the game is growing, more players = more queues.

so let me ask you this.
if layering is not linked to how many people can be in game.
how come when layering is removed, blizzard expects severe queues?

So?

/10char

so you would have seen it the 2nd time, which was still well before the post you said was the first you saw it.

No, you clearly did not. I asked you about total realm caps, you made a flippant remarks about layer sizes.

Once more for good measure:

Do you believe server caps (combined layers) are at vanilla-like levels?

• YES
  • NO

Likely because they will reduce the maximum number of players allowed on a single server/realm.

That’s entirely possible, but it’s two separate things, and it’s not what the OP was about. That’s my entire argument.

you are straight mental gymnastics at this point

Would I have?

I sure did.

What you are doing is being obtuse. You are insisting that a person fell off a cliff, but refuse to acknowledge the hitting the ground part.

Realm total caps are not remaining at current levels once layers are done away with.

facepalm

i give up with him. hes clearly clueless.

i think he just refuses to admit he is wrong

but with out layer how will streamers explote it and get lots of leather

That’s a bad analogy here. The OP implied that just the act of removing layers would increase the queue. I’m highlighting the fact that there are other things that have to happen along with that.

It would easily be possible to remove the layers and have a stable, albeit unplayable, game, because the realm determines the population, not the layers.

As for you quick edit: That’s exactly what I’m saying. The realm total caps are the determining factor, not the layers.

He’s not technically wrong. But as soon as you have to say “technically” it gets contentious.

I’m not going to admit I’m wrong when I’m so clearly not.