Kill 25 Raid Bosses

http s://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/ardaamolann

Level 10 DID that I literally just made, wielding xmogged Shadowmourne. XD

I’ve normally been doing some Nighthold on Mythic on multiple characters. Though the suggestion of LFRs is probably pretty quick if you just want to punch the 25 out RQ.

What is there to fix? It’s separate difficulty lockouts.

For those who multibox: each character will receive their own credit for a kill of the same raid boss in the same instance. This effectively multiplies the speed at which you can complete the objectives.

1 Like

well due to the text it might be misleading and thinking that
like the panda quest we had last month no where it said it need to be on a toon that can get exp

ICC+ulduar. 2 chances at mounts too!

1 Like

Do LFR that gives you 10boss and also fill the kill 10 DF ride boss.

LFR Aberrus is only 9 bosses. How’s that give 10 DF bosses?

Do raids with cosmetics/mounts you want

Makes it less bad

1 Like

You can redo the boss you just don’t get loot the 2nd time but it still count for the traders achievement so technically you can do the same boss 10 time complete it.

Not sure there are mounts in raids I really want. I need the raven mount from Auchindown (sp?) and the undead mount from Strat.

Nice try but no.

…for what? What I stated is not incorrect.

1 Like

I run Hellfire Citadel; 13 bosses per run. My hunter can do it in around 30 minutes give or take.

2 Likes

I am going take my time on doing this, got a month to it.

Nothing to fix in Firelands, since they made it possible to do in TW they made it separate difficulties, so you can also farm both mounts twice each week.

I’ve always loved that lazy WoD LFR method for this!

1 Like

I did all the legion raids earlier and finished it up. Takes a hotmsec but meh, i could use the mogs.

Fire lands has a buttload.

Firelands is probably the quickest outside of the WoD LFR ones

Though I’ve been going hard into Siege because I really want the shaman set on my shaman and it just never drops. I do not recommend this however, as the dragon boss sucks to solo

2 Likes