Kil'Jaeden Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Kil’Jaeden (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

7 Likes

Hello, I was Roner, Orc Warrior from RAID and Achaen guild. I remember only Emceeness, and Konomashii

1 Like

Played UD Rogue - Kuriin in IMPACT and Entropy.

UD Mage - Broham

Also NE Druid named Dejairl and a NE Rogue named Sirchen.

1 Like

Crookedjaw troll warrior in guild brimstone dragons. Later ud priest Rahovart with an oceanic guild i cant remember.

Skoof from flying hellfish should get on here too as I’ve talked to him over the years.

I was a no name, but i remember people like Kuriin above.

Guilds i remember, impact, VvV, auphan, hellfish, entropy, death cavilers, AAA, avant guard.

1 Like

Googliopi, Troll Shaman of Tide of Darkness

Also, this character Warzwarmon, former High Warlord and also part of Tide of Darkness

4 Likes

JustDJR - Tauren Warrior. Bounced from Impact to Entropy to Outbreak? (was that right I don’t even remember) and finally to Auphan.

Want to catch up with pretty much everybody from those guilds/that time.

Hey @Dejairl !

Edit: it would be nice to hear from ya’ll on bnet or discord. #1265 on bnet or #7537 on discord.

6 Likes

I was Threkk, the Orc Warrior from Auphan who rage-deleted his warrior shortly after BC to join Avant Garde as a Draenei Paladin.

Looking forward to getting Rank 14 again Kappa.

I could never forget DJ above me. I remember way, way, way too many people and it’d be cool to reconnect with even 1% of them.

1 Like

whats good bruh, Sturmengrif here. Was a guild leader to BD before merging with, I don’t remember. I’m working with some of the old guys to rebuild Those Boat Camping Jerks if you’re interested in pvp focused guild (will also be raiding) feel free to hit me up. We have a chat channel and are looking to doing a discord

3 Likes

aaaaaay Threkk…I remember you. You ran with the team I helped run with Blinks crew :slight_smile:

Hit me up if you’re interested in pvp focus. Few of the old-school boys are looking to relaunch Those Boat Camping Jerks.
Will raid but be a PVP\World harassers community

2 Likes

Holy hell! DJ! What’s up, man?

1 Like

Character: Kas - Troll Warrior, Rangoon - Tauren Druid
Guilds: The Nomads, GOON, The Athar
Hoping to connect with: Anyone from The Nomads, GOON, Sardukar.

We still have The Athar going strong! It is smaller than it used to be, but we want to bring some of the old guildies back! We got Scyllus, Meridia (from Sardukar), Luciene, and Arados! We are still playing retail. Einhart, Dragonrayne, SirTom, Sarnesog, Rychekk, Pobexb, Trellus (Sakara/Merida is looking for you), Banetech, anyone, if you are out there, contact me!

5 Likes

Hello,

I played an Orc Hunter named Arados in GoK (Gods of Kalimdor).

I also played an undead rogue for a long time named Lavian doing tons of PVP mainly with The Athar.

Those were my mains. Also messed around on a Warrior named Strahd. Old KJ folks where you at!!

1 Like

Hi Threkk!

Im Taranani. Im still on KJ today on retail. I was Auphan for all of vanilla. Add me @taranani#1559

Aroseu back in the flesh :smiley: Was day 1 in KJ and played in Impact and Sardaukar. Even recovered my original 60 hunter and kept as is.

2 Likes

Hey hey! I was Sweeny, troll mage in Sardaukar from BWL through the end of Vanilla when I took a break from the game.
Looking forward to playing classic!

Hey!! Blufre Taruen Druid. Was resto spec for most of the time and played along side GOON. Don’'t remember many names other than the IRL friends i played with. Would love to reconnect with some old friends however

Gris / Grissilda here - had an UD Mage & Troll Hunter. I was in PvP guild The Royal Assassins with my mage and later joined Zug Zug Gang for PvE.

Would love to reconnect with anyone from these guilds or anyone else whom I might have played with!

Heya! I spent most of my time in vanilla in either Tides of Darkness or Against All Alliance.

Spit - Orc Rogue
Roanoke - Tauren Druid

Also writing on behalf of Mishkaran (Tauren Hunter) and Zhakar (Troll Priest)

1 Like

Nato - Orc Warrior, Auphan
Haven’t played wow in a long time, many Auphan players still left?

Pretty sure I was also in Impact. Mostly a tank and arms PVP back in the fun days of premade AVs.