Kidsmeal: PvP Video

Greetings Earthfury,

Wanted to share with you a recent video stitched together. I’m investigating in actual video editing software soon, I’ll be able to put down the onboard software — so hopefully the content rendered can be updated and more crisp.

Until then I hope everyone enjoys!

@Ira: 0:50-1:05 could be us but I seldom see you online :frowning:

Aww! Great video. Love them as usual. Very cool!
Yeah I haven’t been doing much pvp lately, I kind of took a backseat. I’ve been alt’ing a bit but I’ve spent a little bit more time online lately - I’ve been trying to tackle some quests I should’ve done months ago. You probably won’t see me much in BGs other than AV now though. The old crew’s done ranking, and solo queueing for AB/WSG is pretty bleh.

1 Like

Cool vid dude.
I really like seeing EF folks upload this sort of stuff to the server forums/discord.

My only suggestion for you would be to get more clips where the opposing player actually wants to fight you. Decent chunk of these WPVP clips were poor pre-BiS bastards just trying to get into ZG. “If it’s red it’s dead” though, right? Find some good Mage/SP/Lock/Rogue 1v1s where they’re opening/rolling up on you, less warrior clips.

STV can be good, but also check Felwood/Azshara for singles (SPs) farming runes, Winterspring for Rogues farming firewater & Silithus for rep-folks.
Silithus would actually provide some decent 2v1 (or more) opportunities.

Honestly… Even in P2 when alliance was overwhelming the amount of horde out there, alliance would nearly never engage me first in combat… even if I was resto.

I’ll say this, during P2 EF was a Low-Medium pop server with mostly PVE centric Dad’s (on the Alliance side). Collectively there was very little interest in not just WPVP, but PVP in general.

Those of us that only play this game for pvp were 100% out there looking for you though. I’d run around Felwood, WSP, the PLs just to find people & outside of a few random groups that’d form, would generally only run into the Stino, Pasture & Trickstas

I know these guys liked Felwood a lot, but the plaguelands were more my prefered hunting areas.

I agree with the suggestions, I love that you are making PVP videos though Kidsmeal.

I was really happy with phase 2 on this server. I didn’t want huge fights and this server had plenty of smaller battles and enough allies running around. Felwood was and still is my favorite place to find 1v1s 2v2s etc.

Stumptown were you playing on this character? I don’t really remember your name. I was there A LOT during phase 2, probably about 30% of my time in Felwood and like 20% in Winterspring.

Yep, in early P2 mostly ran around w/ Durrmaster & a few Relapse folk.
Again, I’d go on runs where we’d only find onesie twosie horde to fight, then would run into Stino/Pasture’s group of 5+, get rolled (ran lite w/ 2-3 & no heals) & move on.