Kicked mid-raid fight, loot locked without opportunity to roll on loot

Allowing raid leaders to kick people mid-fight is disgustingly toxic. Doing so prevents you from participating in loot rolls after the boss dies, and also gives you the raid lockout preventing you from joining another group for another shot at loot.

Only consultation is that the kill contributes towards the weekly vault reward.

From what I understand, you cannot kick from mid fight of a boss. The kick has to be initiated before the fight or after.

Next time be careful if you pug as you are subject to the whims of the raid leader.

9 Likes

Unfortunately if you pug a raid, it is the raid lead’s sandbox. Just like with LFG, vote kicks can happen at any given moment and they don’t particularly need a reason. You voluntarily joined the raid group and if you don’t know the lead or the group you’re running with, that’s a risk you’ll have to take. Unless you form up your own groups, of course.

Now - just because I say what the standard deal in regards to pugs, doesn’t mean I agree with it. Just so that is made clear.

4 Likes

That might be true for LFR (not sure), but for manually formed groups for normal/heroic the leader can remove anyone for any reason at any time.

2 Likes

Groups are empowered to manage their own members through the vote-kick system. If the majority of the group feels a player should be removed, they can initiate a vote-kick to remove them. The system is entirely under the control of our players. Players may choose to remove any other player from the group for any reason, provided the vote to kick passes.

If you have any feedback about the group management system and how you think it can be improved, please submit a suggestion in-game:

1. Press the Esc key to open the Game Menu, and click Support.
2. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
3. Click Submit a suggestion.
4. Follow the guidelines on the submission form, and enter your suggestion.
5. Click Submit.

We do not provide loot, gold, or quest/achievement progress not gained as a result of being kicked from a group.

Note: Groups formed outside of the queue system (Guild Runs, Mythic +, etc.) will not utilize the vote-kick system. Instead those groups will have one party leader that controls who gets invited or removed.

The green coloring was done by me to highlight how to provide feedback concerning this issue.

7 Likes

This doesn’t answer at all about what the current issue is. This isn’t a LFD or LFR Group. This is a PUG group where the leader removes anyone they want to mid fight right before the boss dies. Which apparently is NOT letting people roll on loot that drops and LOCKS them out of that boss kill, which is mainly happening on Fyrakk. This is also NOT getting people Legendary bad luck loot protection drops and locking them out of that boss.

It was touched on before by Stormfury. The raid lead could’ve easily started it before the fight and folks could’ve finished it mid-fight.

2 Likes

If you feel there is a bug with the system in that regard, please report it. You can do that in game or by making a post on the Bug Report forum.

If you feel the system should be changed, then follow the instructions from Blizzard that I highlighted in green in my previous post.

2 Likes