Kicked from a leveling dungeon

I think that, or at least that it’s possible. I think that someone who would lie by omission isn’t that far off someone who would lie outright.

1 Like

This usually results from one of two things.

1. guilty conscience
    Or
  2. not getting the validation you seek meaning:

is also false

1 Like

OP, I can only suggest this: as frustrated as you may feel about something that happened in a dungeon run, do not come here to post about it. You will be accused of lying (either directly or by ‘omission’) without a shred of evidence. Happens frequently.

I can only say that annoying things happen in this game now and then because, people being people, there will always be a proportion of crap in the mix. Try to find the fun in the game and learn to just step around the steaming piles that drop now and then. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It does though? You get 20% less exp, but that is still exp. It’s a 5% decrease per follower, which they did change from a 20% decrease per follower. So initially yeah, it gave a negligible amount of exp. Will you level as fast? Maybe, if you’re a DPS you’re likely to have long queues so the convenience of the follower dungeon being ready whenever you are makes up for that.

I love getting sucked into a leveling dungeon in progress. You get the full bonus xp in a fraction of the time. What’s not to like about that?

LOL this is definitely not the whole story and probably not even the any of it.

Killing the mobs may have a reward of xp, but the dungeon completion when you queue for it shows no such reward unlike the other dungeons that do show said reward.

So I just did one, and upon looting the last boss I did get 24,640 exp, which is only 40% of the 61600 it shows I would’ve gotten doing a random normal dungeon. I don’t know if there is a difference in exp rewarded for doing a random normal dungeon and specific normal dungeon with other players, but that’s what I got. A little lower than I was hoping to be honest.

Alright thanks for the heads up, normally if i don’t see it on the queue list, i am unaware it even exists.

1 Like

What was really said? Because we are missing like a ton of steps here. lol

1 Like

Perhaps this story didn’t happen or happen as stated. We’ll never know as we were not there. One thing I will state is that I can absolutely believe this happening.

I have seen people kicked out for transmogs, not speaking English (but doing well dps/mechanic wise), to winning a drop someone else wanted.

Believe it or not. The player base isn’t better than this.

1 Like

You are not telling the full story here, clearly.

Could be fake.
Could be real.

People do not give a single damn about what the reason given for kicking someone is. It’s basically a coin toss if a given player will just mash “Yes” to get it off their screen or not.

Hell, even if they are paying a little attention, they still don’t read it closely. Got some trolls in a dungeon run once to kick themselves because they read the reason and not the name once. (It was a group vs group situation, neither could actually vote anyone out unless someone in the other group voted).

2 Likes

Honestly they shoulda never put the vote kick system, back in the day everything was fine when you had to deal with some bad people its, alot better than the system being abused

2 Likes

Truely the vote kick system is abused pretty bad. Trolls kick for laughs. They take pleasure kicking people from groups.

I’ll hazard a guess. OP was leveling a warlock and was mid way through the dungeon. New tank was at the entrance, asked OP to summon them. OP said no and told tank to walk. Several more heated exchanges. OP gets kicked.

I freaking love when i zone in as a tank and the instance is almost over! Love it, quick ez rewards, end of dungeon xp, and as a tank go on to the next quick que and hope it happens again. Dont know why someone would be mad about this as the tank.

People get kicked bc someone else doesn’t like their race, mog, name, server, hairstyle etc. While this does sound like crucial info is being left out, I wouldn’t be surprised if it actually happened as OP states.

2 Likes

I have seen people vote kicked because they were vulpera. I wouldn’t dwell on it