Kezan returned

It’s time to go back.

Worgens got their home. Death wing is gone. Dragon isles are open. Let’s go back to the island. I’m sure it’s been long enough

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

4 Likes

Didn’t it get destroyed by a volcano? It has been so long since I played that zone I don’t remember the reason we ended up on a beach in Tanaris.

3 Likes

goblins got a new home in azshara in cataclysm revamp, tbh its a better city than guilneas, actually have banks, class trainer and all

actually not, its still active, has a dungeon on bfa called motherlord

and it had some role during goblin heritage questline, i dont remember exactly,

and we still have undermine, located beneath and within kezan but its has never been in game yet

if you know how much goblin lore we could have in game…

6 Likes

It would be nice to be able to go back and visit it and the Pandaren leveling area also!

2 Likes

Wandering Isle would be cool. I’m just thinking that typically after volcanic eruptions and massive fires like with Teldrassil, eventually there’s an explosion of growth being rich in Potassium ash.

Obviously Teldrassil will be years from now, but Kezan has to have recovered mostly.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Maybe someday they’ll finish fixing Booty Bay, too. Then again the emissaries in Silvermoon have been walking in circles waiting to speak to the regent lord since Burning Crusade so I’m not hopeful. Man their legs must be tired.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be against it, but the monk class hall is there so there would either have to be phasing, or the the center would be off-limits to non-monks. Maybe have a cheeky Zidormi for monks to phase in and out of the Legion era for their class hall.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind an updated Bilgewater Harbor, though. It was always one of my favorite quasi-cities…

2 Likes

You mean the monk class hall.

From the Goblin point of view it’s really high time to conquer back Kezan from whoever is now in command of that island.

Uh…The ocean?

We don’t know if the ocean is where once Kezan was or if there is another island risen from the sea. Remember Krakatoa!

To be fair.

Wanting literal revenge against the ocean seems like a very goblin thing.

5 Likes

Sometimes on a rare occasion I’m there in SMC I do see them just standing but, it’s never for too long though.

Kezan already liberated by the end of the Heritage quest. As it’s a dungeon they haven’t made a separate zone though.

OP the goblin home in Azshara as Laerine says is super flash. Would not object to that being more accessible.

Oh, thanks, I didn’t know that.

Just make Bilgewater Harbor a proper city and I’ll be happy.

Plus didn’t Gallywix buy all of Crapopolis? He owns Kezan again and we Goblims battle each other on the economic battlefield not the literal one.
The last thing we need is another Trade War.

Although I wouldn’t be shocked if these current writers forgot that and wrote us taking Kezan by force. Those incompetent jerks forget a LOT of things. These past two expansions have been retcon city and it’s killing me.

1 Like

I think this would be nice after we get an updated Suramar.

With all the sludge we’ve been pumping into the environment, I’d say we’re well on our way to conquering the ocean.

1 Like