Keystone healer LF guild

Hello! I’m a 1,460 resto druid frustrated with pugging keys. I’m looking for a guild that needs a keystone healer around and is able to time +15 keys (and more than that, into the future, but I’m right at the +15 level right now).

I’m not looking for a raid team at this time. I just want to heal keys with other chill adults that have a good sense of humor but also take gameplay seriously.

I’m in the central time zone and play mostly evenings and weekends. I don’t rage or yell, and appreciate discussions about strategy and improving gameplay. I’m not into racist humor or any of that jazz so if you are I wouldn’t be a good fit.

I’m on Area 52, but would consider a server change for the right guild (although I may want to run something with you a couple of times first).

I’m not sure if there are any guilds that need a keystone healer, but figured I would give it a try. Thanks for reading! Please reply here, or contact me on Discord (Stormy#9150).

We should talk my bnet is Vetec#1230 I run an AOTC / M+ Guild we don’t do mythic raiding we do Heroic and M+. I’m a Prot Pally and have been really getting into keys lately, was looking for a few people that would be interested in going deeper into M+. We are horde and we are on Tichondrius. I believe my I.O is around 1275 or so.

Forgot to mention I am PST and the heroic runs are fri/sat 9pm -12am pst. I know you said you are not interested in raiding but it kinda lets you know what times we are most active

Hi there. Sorry for not replying sooner, but this thing wouldn’t let me reply and I figured out it’s because I put the web site of raider io.

ANYways - I have some thoughts - I’ll add you on btag and we can chat more. I’m getting over a horrendous cold so it might be a day or two. In the meantime, have a good one!