Keyboard not responding/taking a long time to respond inside game

Prat for me also

Same thing for me. The Mythic Plus Helper is the culprit. However, I now have to press the Escape button on the keyboard twice, before I can actually use the keyboard. Once I do that, everything works great.

Thanks for the reports, everyone! We’re tracking the issue and reported addons for this issue. We’re looking into this as well, but for the moment, please continue to try disabling addons or resetting the user interface if the keyboard is not responding.

To help for future reports, here’s an on-going report of addons we’ve seen thus far!

• SimpleArmory
  • Prat 3.0
  • Simc Trinket Comparison
  • Simulationcraft (1 reported - updating helped)
  • Mythic Plus Helper
  • BeQuiet
2 Likes

I just submitted a bug report in-game. I had the same issues with the keyboard not functioning in the game, but working just fine out of game. I just disabled Prat and that seems to have fixed the problem for me, too.

An update has been pushed to resolve the keyboard not responding issue.

For those experiencing the issue or disabled the listed addons, could you check that you are on Version 8.2.0.30920 and try enabling the addons then retesting?

2 Likes

Thanks Blue Poster, that update cleared the issue up, in regards to having to press ESC twice.

1 Like

Thanks for following up! Please let us know if there’s a persistent issue on this build version :smiley:

1 Like

Working now as normal for me. Thanks for the quick fix!

1 Like

Yes, that is the version I have installed. I just logged back in and re-enabled the addons (Auctioneer & Prat 3.0) that I had turned off. The keyboard seems to be working well, so far. :smiley:

I did notice that there was an update shortly after my first post in this thread. I was hoping it was a fix for this issue. Well done, guys! :wink:

2 Likes

re-enable Simc trinket comparison and KB is correctly working now. Thanks :d

im periodically getting the error “you are not in control of your actions” and my keybindings do not work. I do not have any of the below listed addons installed

This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.