Keyboard not responding/taking a long time to respond inside game

I have a Logitech G213 that since after the patch is sporadically working in game. Right now it’s not =( any one else having such an issue?

Edit: It took about 2-3 minutes for it start working.

1 Like

We saw some issues with this when testing before going live. From what we can tell these were addon related so would recommend testing with a clean UI. Just logging out and back in may also help.

1 Like

ya having same issue. It works sometimes though. And if i click in chat I can type but thats it.

Have you already gone through the steps I provided above?

The addon that was causing the error for me was SimpleArmory.

I am going thru addons now to see If i can find out which one it is.

The addon Prat 3.0 was causing the issue for me.

5 Likes

<3333 that was it. Disabling prat seems to have fixed. I guess something with the scrollframe behavior.

1 Like

turning off simple armory fixed this exact issue for me as well. thanks!

Mine was Simc Trinket Comparison addon causing the issue

Thanks for the info y’all. We do have a bug in for this at the moment and its being looked into. From what we can tell it may be related to some chatbox changes that the addons utilize.

1 Like

Having the same issues…disabled all the addons, and working like a charm…now need to go through each one.

Prat 3.0 was the cause for me also

2 Likes

Keyboard controls seem to be broken. To even type in a chat I have to click on the chat to open a dialogue box, THEN the keyboard works fine, but even ‘enter’ doesn’t do anything without the box open, never mind any of my shortcuts.

Incidentally my multibutton mouse’s multi buttons are also not working.

Incidentally, NOT wtf or addon related, I deleted both to check.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue.

For some obscure reason mashing the escape button seems to make them start working. Stop mashing when the escape menu finally pops.

Welp, time to mash esc a lot.

same here for me. cannot move or anything. all my addons are updated

I had this issue, disabling all of my addons seemed to fix it. Slowing re-enabling all of them to see which was causing the problem.

Same issue

ok so disabling all addons definitely works, thank you Wastes! for me the issue was with an addon called SimpleArmory

1 Like