kEYBINDS ON RAZOR TRINITY NAGA NOT WORKING

As it says, my keybinds are not working. Since the prepatch came out yesterday, my buttons which are programmed to my num pad are binding in game as my left arrow, the END button, etc. Does anyone know how to fix this? They are programmed properly still in my synapse program for Razor.

Thanks in advance!

So it is also not working on my Corsair Mouse with keypad side buttons , it was working fine yesterday … this morning after server restart it is not functioning. I did a bit of trouble shooting and reinstalled drivers , and software for mouse … all to no avail. I am convinced the issue is on wow side. Assistance would be appreciate as game is unplayable atm.

1 Like

Try changing the key bind in Synapse to something else and back again. I had an issue with mine where tilting the scroll wheel side to side was scrolling in/out. Changing them to some other button and backed fixed it.

yeah that was first thing I tried , does not work

I saw that others with similar mouse issues , disabled thier addons … I went ahead and deleted my entire addon folder , addon button no longer exists on character screen as confirmation I removed them all , and my mouse side button keybinds still dont work

1 Like

I tried a lot of that as well. to no avail. Maybe I’ll try reinstalling Synapse as well. Although I agree with you Rebreakah, I think it might be on Blizzard’s end.

Im not sure why … but within the program of my Corsair functionality , I haave to rebind all my keys over again. Somehow all the bindings to keypad on side of the mouse got removed , even though the key function was saved . The G1 G2 G3 etc mouse pad linking got removed … so try manually add them al;l over again ( I know it sucks ) but that seems to have worked for me.

Maybe a coincidence by updating software ( drivers /programs) due to wow’s outdated computer prompt … who knows.

I have all addons disable, with “target nearest enemy” keybinded to mouse wheel up. It wont target anything if curser is hoovering over a spell icon on action bar. If I move curser up to center screen the mouse wheel scrolls targets fine. But being a clicker 99% of the time my curser is hovering over an icon. Feels bad

I just not started having the same exact issue with my Razer Naga. Has anyone found a fix for this?

1 Like

Good grief, the necros lately.

Please be mindful of the thread you’re posting to. What was the case over a year is likely NOT still the case now, with all of the hotfixes and patches and whatnot. You’re best posting a new thread with your issue. The people in this thread may not even still be playing, so posting a question to the OP is not likely to get you a response from them.