Keybinds not working

On the lower right action bar, above the primary, basic UI, I have keybound the ‘`’ and mouse four buttons. They show up on all my characters except this one. I went in and manually set the keybind but they still aren’t showing up. I do not use anyUI mods (ElvUI, etc) and the keybinds are working on all characters but this one - the first to be created after the pre-patch.

on that character, are you sure you put the keybind on the correct action bar? In otherwords the keybind is on the “MultiActionBar” and not the “Action Bar” in the keybinding interface? I have made that mistake before and the keybind showed up on the wrong bar. That’s the only thing I can think of that could be different from your other characters.

I did verify it was on the MultiActionBar, that’s why it’s so confusing

Did you verify you don’t have Character-Specific Keybindings enabled on that particular character?

It is not selected - I use this ‘template’ for every character, but it’s not working for just this one…

Check your keybinds under Multi Actionbar and confirm that the binds are set - it’s possible you have Character Specific Keybindings enabled on all your other characters and didn’t realize it, especially if you haven’t leveled one in a while.

Just to be sure I went in and selected the keybinds again (all the others work as they always have) and even though these two are selected, they don’t work - don’t show up in the on-screen key and don’t respond if I use the key they are mapped to.

Post a screenshot of your UI and the keybindings menu please.

Continuing the discussion from Keybinds not working:

Whenever I had to do a On screen action activity I couldn’t property do it. because the action button was not keybind, to fix that make sure you are using the action bar #1 and it’s property keybind to your action bar spells. I was using action bars from 3 to 8 and didn’t bother to use action bars 1 and 2 because they change when you use your different dragonflights. but I went baclk to use bars 1 and that fixed the problem.