Keybind WoW1 WoW2 possible?

I play on my rogue and druid on follow on other account is there a way to keybind on my razer naga wow 1 and wow 2 keybind so it flips from druid to rogue with a mouse click instead of alt tabbing and getting arthritus?.

Could make an alt-tab macro in Synapse.

is there a way to keybind the wow window so i can click mouse click wow 1 mouse click below it will bring up wow 2 window?.

Not without some external solution.

You’ll want to look into multiboxing solutions.

With the new-ish multiboxing policy, pretty much any outside multiboxing solution would risk violating the policy. (Specifically the part about hardware and software solutions to streamline multiboxing in any way.)

So, you’re pretty much limited to alt-tabbing, or using windowed mode to put the windows side-by side (or on different monitors) and clicking the window to activate it. (Or, I’ve also used a second computer and run two keyboards and mice with some simple in-game macros I can use on the following account, but that was in in Classic where I had more time between actions to move my hand between keyboards and one button rotations are a thing.)