Key Ring in Classic?

Wait, is the key ring ingame already? How do I get one?

Ok where is my Keyring - level 60 keys in bags and bank, its now phase 2 where is the KEYRING ?

Phase 2 isnt till Thursday.

Then why did they say Phase 2 was on Nov 12th?

Because the left hand doesnt talk to the right anymore obviously.

1 Like

They never said phase 2. They said first patch and that is completely meaningless. They are silent on the issue because they just don’t want to deal with it.

1 Like

Is the Stratholme gate pickable? I’m guessing it takes 300? It was still red to me last night at 295.

Yeah, orange at 300. :slight_smile:

They didn’t. This is what they said. Stickied at the top of these forums.

sweet, guess I don’t need to worry about winning the key.

People are going off what was announced at the Classic pannel at blizzcon, they said phase 2 would be on the 12th but obviously the left hand didnt talk to the right (Devs didnt talk to announcers) that it was being held off till the 14th. OR they announced it, realized how many people came back and decided they had to stress test servers for 48 hours before hand to ensure stability with 0 layers.

OH NO! TWO EXTRA DAYS TO BE SURE THE GAME ISN’T A TRAINWRECK TO LOGIN TO BEFORE ADDING A CONVENIENCE?!?!?! WHATEVER WILL WE DO?!?!?!??!! Seriously. Stop whining over piddly crap people.

2 Likes

i could care less about the release date, i care more about them getting their stuff together and communicating properly, its not hard to pick up a phone and go 'Hey ion or jim or bob or who ever is gonna do this, make sure you put the update to the phase dating on the main page so people dont get confused since 90% (Hyperbole i know) of our players dont use forums"

They never said Phase 2, they just said the first patch. Which shockingly hasn’t happened by now. Seriously, given that Classic spiked the biggest quarterly increase in subs in the game’s history it seems like they’re giving very little resources to Classic. It’s rather surprising and disappointment how little support Classic appears to be getting. So many bugs and inconsistencies that have yet to be addressed.

They have no problem rushing out Dire Maul and Phase 2 though. Gotta appease that 1% and streamers, rather than fixing the game.

You can keep living in make believe land but even you have to realize by now that you’re just flat out wrong.

Open your eyes and look around, you’re the minority if you don’t have a level 60 character by now.

1%, rofl… Even the most delusional people wouldn’t say something like this.

1 Like

Everything is being released too fast. Game will be on P6 in a few months.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Helped you too bud.

1 Like

Awww, you’re upset that Blizzard isn’t catering to your incessant whinging. That’s too bad.

:frowning:

Where’s my keyring!