Key Ring in Classic?

Keyring aren’t max level content. You said:

Don’t change your argument to strawman a response. Your green text deserves better.

5 Likes

It was added very late in the game. It was part of the Naxxramas patch in June of 2006. I’m glad they are confident they’ll be able to get it back in the game. I hope the first patch comes sooner rather than later. Freeing up that bag space will be much appreciated.

1 Like

Wut. No that was my argument all the while. Maybe you missed my first reply.
I can’t understand a reason why this is being “delayed.”
Some one suggested it was on purpose, and I disagreed.

Instead, I said that it seems like this product is not ready.
You disagree?

I was literally responding to your statement about level 60 content. The post it was in reply to has no mention of keyrings at all.

Yes.

I hope I am wrong for sure. Very worried about the lack of 60 content being tested, on top of this key ring thing.
Seems the beta randomly getting brought back online is more evidence of this either way.

1 Like

That’s nice. I’m sure they would have said that same thing about BFA, yet we saw the state that launched in, despite an 8 month beta.

Are we really debating this right now?

1 Like

When you say first patch does that mean the transition from phase 1 to phase 2?

You’re spouting doom and gloom as an MVP, so yeah I guess so. The beta fixed, and rolled out, a lot of improvements. Some big ones are still there, and many of the biggest aren’t actually bugs, just things people dislike, like layering and leeway.

From everything we’ve seen, Classic is ready to go. And they have months to make sure BWL, ZG, AQ60 and Naxx are ready.

1 Like

Let’s hope so! As I said, I hope I’m wrong for sure.
Let’s stay on topic here though.
I’d like to know why the keyring is being delayed or whatever is happening here, purely.

But your a rogue, why have keys at all?

1 Like

Not playing this 110 character in Classic

Not going rogue?

Going Warlock

2 Likes

Advantage to those who level slow. By the time the slugs (me included) hit 60, all the bugs should be worked out :slight_smile:

I remember at original launch, there were a couple bugs that took around 3 months to fix. Major Rubber banding & some profession bugs that were annoying.

Someone else already said what’s likely to be the real reason. The code has to be reintegrated into the modern client and server.

I thought WoW Classic would start in patch 1.12. What did I miss?

Why is this being delayed?
It seems really strange that the devs are delaying this but not item stats and debuff slots.

Item Stats are simply database entries. Debuff Slots is a code value (or possibly an initialization value). Both things exist in Retail (though Debuff Slots is now not limited)

The Key Ring is an auto-expanding ‘extra bag’ that has a limited set of specific items that can be put in it, that hasn’t existed in Retail since Cataclysm (I think).

I thought that might be the reason but I still think that the devs might be arbitrarily delaying the key ring which just seems strange given how everything else in Classic is 1.12.