Keep us in the loop, Blizzard

Once again we are subject to some error which is preventing our gameplay and are left completely in the dark as to what is going on. I get that this is a company so nothing can be said or done without consulting lawyers, but we need some community outreach that can let us know what’s happening, even if it just states that the servers are down for an unknown reason. All the Blizzard Twitter accounts do is shill bullspit e-sports that no one gives a fluff about, why not use that platform to communicate with your audience instead?

9 Likes

They might be too busy, I dunno… dealing with the problem right now.

They typically find out what the issue is beforehand so they can give us specifics.

1 Like

Probably DDOS cuz they dared to do an update with news on Diablo 4.

1 Like

Also think it has something to do with D4 … its been messy there.
Glad to know i’m not alone at least.

Blizzard:

6 Likes

I feel like if you were going to ddos a company you’d at least ask for some money. You think they are just a couple angry gamers?

1 Like

4 Likes

uh that would be a fast way to go to federal prison lol…

Prob a DDoS attack since the login servers are outward facing to the world.
Stuff that happened last week where we had all sorts of issues was internally on their end.

It’s a fast way to go to federal prison regardless of whether you do it for money or because you’re pissed off about something in D4.

1 Like

so far its just wow and d4, i’m on starcraft 2 fine

1 Like

If you look on the Battlenet app the exclamation point in the upper right will let you click and see the message of the issue.

So they did let us know in their typical bovious way.

(intentional spelling there as in not obvious at all in their bull-headed bovine way.)

To be fair with this.

They have been known for a bit now of informating on Twitter more before anywhere else.

1 Like

I shouldn’t need to have a Twitter account just to see game news quickly. I hate how the 1st place they update is Twitter. Their own media… forums, launcher, etc., come AFTER that. I get Twitter is popular, but it’s losing users as the company does more and more stupid things. It’s time to move on.

1 Like

@BlizzardCS
](https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS)

45m

[#Bnet] We are aware of issues that are currently affecting users’ ability to launch and play their games. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.

1 Like

They stated they were having troubles with Twitter though even, that’s why they were so slow at first to inform apparently.

1 Like

Oh I’m in!

I fully agree there and have said same to CC and MVPs that usually respond.

Not everyone wants Twitter.

They had no issue before Twitter in keeping us informed through their actual sites.Now days it’s the Twitter,then other sources like the main page or Wowhead.

main forum page would be an ideal place. some sort of something flashy that stands out other than a 6x6 pixel square with a dull black red on black background with an exclamation point. not even glowing or anything