Keep the 120 camera FOV

This is the first time I heard of it. You think everyone reads the forum?

And I get motion sickness too but there is nothing in this that would cause it in my opinion. I actually can’t even do some raids because I get motion sickness and adjusting this does zero.

Don’t be a troll. You are taking bits of conversation out of context.

If FoV gets nerfed then we need our camera distance given just a teensy smidge more to zoom out.

No it never stopped working. They said literally in the post they were working on a fix, not iminent right now fix.

Dunno how all of you just ignored this fact. They literally wrote it in the article.

Now you’re all making up stories about it not working for some short period of time to validate your whining.

I for one am for keeping it…but jesus just stop with the know it all attitude.

1 Like

They are so devoid of skilled employees that all that’s left is the artificial difficulty.

Inept apathy.

Dunno how you just ignored the hotfixes.

Still works btw.

Also, the initial post that this entire thing stems from was from the initial post thay literally said “working on”

Yes, we’ve established that numerous times in this very thread.

Nah they’ll nerf it and give you nothing :slight_smile:

No-No, they have skilled employees, just in the wrong departments, biggest one was taking Ion away from encounter design and putting him for lead game design, he’s the right person for encounter design, not game design.

1 Like

…This is an MMO where we can max zoom and the devs actively engage in an arms race with addon developers in raids.

How in the hell does fov give people an advantage? This isn’t an fps. This is either ignorance, or a lie.

I can already zoom out and see everything in any situation, what?

I am not. Im merely giving you examples that follow the same rules you wish to apply. Or what you said is wrong in regards of pve competition.

Just because i dont agree with you it doesnt make me a troll and its something you will have to deal with.

Someone was putting words in my mouth. I said I didn’t say that and you claimed I was contradicting myself. Can’t contradict myself when I didn’t make any statement on that issue.

That isn’t constructive and it is annoying. There was no purpose to your remark other than to start a fight - i.e. you were trolling.

holy hell man, shut up this is a forum about 120 FOV, not a place to argue like you are, you’ve offered nothing constructive except arguing to other posters, reported for trolling.

1 Like

Hopefully the same is done to your post since you decided to make a personal attack against someone.

1 Like

100% of the people in this thread agree that 120 is good for the game.

Blizzard, you are so incredibly pathetic that there isn’t a word to describe the level of despot you are comprised of.

Sanguine depths. Red everywhere. Red mechanics on the floor thats also colored red while my camera is up my *** because you don’t know how to design a dungeon.

How about the room after the 3rd boss in Sanguine? Where the strategy is to PULL those 3 mobs out of that room because you literally can’t see anythnig in the room?

How about the 3rd boss in Halls of atonement, where every ability in the game that requires you put a cirlce on the ground instead goes on the ceiling because again, you don’t know how to design anything.

How about MC bug? Where for over two years people are teleporting all over the arena after getting MC’d?

How come the ONLY THING THAT YOU CHANGE IS SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE ENJOYS MEANWHILE YOU HAVE THINGS THAT ARE OBJECTIVELY BROKEN THAT NO ONE ENJOYS FOR OVER TWO YEARS THAT YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE AFTER RECEIVING ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF FEEDBACK

HOW COME DESPITE PLAYERS DEBUGGING YOUR GAME FOR YOU YOU REFUSE TO ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

HOW COME YOURE GOING TO RELEASE DRAGONFLIGHT IN 5 MONTHS AND STILL HAVENT ANNOUCNED ALPHA?! SO LIVE CAN BE A 2 YEAR BETA FOR YOU AGAIN?!!?

It is enough you disgusting rats. You are the most clueless lot of designers in the history of any game ever made and it’s absolutely repulsive.

If you gave a **** about “player advantage” You’d ban any and all addons from the game. I 10000000% promise you that someone that has access to meaningful weak auras is at 1000019309128309128x the advantage that someone who ZOOMS their camera out is. But I guess you can’t ban addons because those third party developers are literally making your **** game playable FOR you (and for free too). How is there not a bigwigs built in to the game yet? Why do players have to download a third party application to mythic raid? Why is it impossible to play your game at a relevant level without thrid party developers that DO NOT WORK FOR YOU MAKING YOUR GAME FOR YOU

Like the level of hypocrisy is so beyond disgusting.

2 Likes

I was wondering why the command wasn’t working…
Bring back 120 fov!

1 Like

Yup, a new build went out today and the command is once again nuked. What a disgrace.

1 Like

Can I quote this everytime I want to complain about the camera? SD is such a trash dungeon because of how bad the camera is. Not to mention, as you said, the red-on-red-on-red mechanics.

In a world that is LITERALLY divisive on absolutely everything you can have an opinion on…here we find a thread of over 100 people that UNANIMOUSLY AGREE THAT THIS CHANGE IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE INCLUDING THE PEOPLE YOU CLAIM TO BE PROTECTING.

ONLY BLIZZARD COULD MANAGE TO BE THIS DUMB LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes