Keep disconnecting (WOW51900319)

Every time I log in I disconnect with error WOW51900319. my internet is working just fine. all web browsers and games work except wow.

6 Likes

Hey, Beautifulfrz!

We have been seeing this recently for customers that have prioritization software installed, such as Killer Networking Center. If you have Killer Networking Center please try the steps below:

1. Open Killer Control Center (can be done from windows search)
  2. Click the settings cogwheel in the bottom left
  3. Disable Advanced Stream Detect
  4. Retest

If you still have issues, please make sure you prioritize World of Warcraft and Battle.net to 1 instead of 4 in the prioritization section.

SmartByte is another piece of software that we have noticed this issue on. I do not have the steps to resolve this for this program, sadly.

If you do not have this software, then it is likely a connection related issue outlined in the support article. Let us know if you need any help after following those steps.

9 Likes

I don’t (to my knowledge) have any of those types of programs. I went to the support link and followed all there sets and still have the same issue. I can play for 30 sec to a minute before disconnecting.

3 Likes

Okay, please contact support with a DXDIAG and an MSINFO and we will see what other steps you can take, along with seeing if you have a Killer Network Adapter.

https://us.support.blizzard.com/

how do i attach something into my replies?

How to I add this to my ticket?

This fix works beautifully, thank you

1 Like

I’m still having the same problem. I have now uninstalled and reinstalled wow and battle.net and still disconnect after 30 seconds after logging into the game

6 Likes

You are a life saver. I had gone through all the other “disconnection” troubleshooting steps. This did the trick! I can play again.

My cousing and I spend around 3 - 4 hrs trying to troubleshoot. I should have looked at this forum first… i was not near a computer so i didn’t. My cousin is not too computer savvy so it was hard to know what software was on his computer.

Thank you so much for this, we woulda never found the issue if not for this post!

Heya, just thought i’d throw my two cents in here, I also experience this, the only network prioritization I have is at the router level, and I was experiencing this before installing my new router, for me it seems to happen if i randomly disconnect in an instance (if i alt f4 to simulate a disconnect for example or unplug my ethernet cable) , the fix for me is simply leaving the instance and going back in, I run instance timer addons and it is at 40 seconds exactly after logging back in that I get disconnected again, it’s happened to me while running old raids (easy enough to run out and back in) and it’s also happened to me during island expeditions, which I’m unable to leave and re enter without leaving the group, I find if it starts happening out in the world, changing zones and going back fixes it also. So my conculsions is yes it’s possibly network software in some cases, but in others it’s not at the user end.

Brand new notebook, bashing my head against the wall trying to figure out this issue. Finally stumbled across this thread and said “wtf is killer control center”? I still don’t know, but it’s on this new 'puter. Followed above steps, and all better!!! Thank you!

Edited by Blizzard - this topic is being locked as this is an old post which was bumped. Please create your own thread or contact support.