<Karma Horde> 8/9M LFM Mythic and Heroic Teams

10 Year Guild with Four Raid Groups Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding

Karma Horde is a community-oriented raiding guild with multiple options for heroic and mythic raiding.

Phrasing 8/9M 2/2H (6/8M Uldir)
Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm CT
Recruiting: Exceptional DPS for Mythic raiding

Tequila Sundown 6/9M 2/2H (4/8M Uldir)
Tuesdays/Thursday 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional: Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT

Name TBD
Wednesday/Monday 7:45pm-10:45pm CT Recruiting for Heroic and Entry Level Mythic

Board of Education
Friday 7:00pm CT
Weekly Beginner/Learning Raid in Normal

Interested in Joining?
Complete and submit a New Raider Application: https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild's Discord server: https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
For more information: Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net) or Gingersnap#6581 (Discord)
15 Likes
Recruiting all for Bear Force One. Fill out an app today.
4 Likes
Bump
3 Likes
Just wanted to throw my hat in. I'm the raid leader for Bear Force one! Karma Horde has been my home now for about 5 years and I don't think I could be anywhere else.

I've met people that are my closest friends and wonderful raiders to boot.

Feel free to join the discord and hang out if you want to see what the guild is about. Hope to hear from you guys!
3 Likes
BEAR. FORCE. ONE.

This guild is full of the craziest, weirdest, most wonderful and accepting people I've ever played WoW with. We have more inside jokes than I can count, and I spend most of my work day talking about whatever with people on Discord on my phone.

Everyone should come join in on the madness.
4 Likes
Phrasing has a couple more spots on our roster for BFA.
3 Likes
Weekly mog raids happening in BfA for Legion content!
3 Likes
I've been with this guild for years. There is a true sense of community within the guild and it offers anything you want, without pushing any of it on you. I'll admit - I don't raid. I don't do mythics. I really just do my daily WQs and LFRs - yet I feel right at home in this guild, just like the raiders, PVPers, etc.

I cannot recommend this guild enough.
3 Likes
10/10. They're strangers from the internet that I would actually be willing to meet IRL.
3 Likes
I love these folks more than words can describe, they've helped me through good times and bad both in game and IRL. They're close friends first and guildies second.
3 Likes
Posting again to remind everyone looking for a home for BFA, our doors are open and we're pretty sure that stain on the carpet is from margarita night and it's not blood. Mostly sure. A solid 60% positive.
3 Likes
We just added a brand new raid group on Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm-10:30pm Central Time.
3 Likes
Phrasing 4/8H is recruiting a Healer
Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30PM Central Time
3 Likes
Still looking for a new healer for Phrasing. Preference for Holy Priest or Paladin.
3 Likes
Still looking for a strong healer for Phrasing and one for TSD.
3 Likes
Hi everyone!

Bumping this up. We Brought Snacks is recruiting for all roles, feel free to say hi and contact us for details.
3 Likes
Recruiting all ranged dps for heroic and mythic raiding.
3 Likes
Hey everyone, bumping this up. We Brought Snacks is recruiting all DPS roles and potentially one healer/switch-hitter!
3 Likes
Boosting this to the top again. =)
3 Likes
We have four raid groups with spots available. Contact us today.

Gingersnap#6581 (discord) or Gingersnapmd#1295 (battle.net)
3 Likes