<KaPwn> [H] LF all raiders (slots open for Evoker Class) New guild/AOTC/ Sunday night raid time

Come Join and be Gangsta’!

UPDATE
We are currently 4/8 Heroci and 7/8 Normal
We have 15man raid team. We are looking to get over 20 Raiders to allow flexibility each week.
**We need DPS that can flex to heals/tanking
**Our M+ teams also need tanks and heals and dps.

TLDR

• Looking for Great People with Integrity able to try hard 1 night a week and hang out the rest of the week.

• We will be Raiding Sunday 6pm-10pm EST

• We will have 1 set night to push Mythic Plus Keys

• We are a brand new guild so we need all roles for the raid team and officer

• We ask that Raiders commit until we complete AOTC

• Contact me in-game: Nevaduck#1983 or on Discord: FollyFox#7961

Goals

Our goal is to create a community without ASSHATS that seems to be everywhere in World of Warcraft. The ability to name change and/or hop servers takes all accountability out of people’s actions.

As a new guild:

We are looking to fill all roles for raids and officers. Our goal is to recruit and try to get to 25-30 raiders so we can clear AOTC each tier- and at that point we will either move to mythic raids or do achievements. We are planning on raiding the week of December 12 in Dragonflight (first week of raiding)

Benefits of a new guild:

• You can help mold the guild and it’s recruits

• There is so much opportunity for you to find a good role on the raid team and/or with the officer crew

• If you are new to raiding or even grouping for Dungeons- we still want you and we will help you learn!

• We have Re-rolls still leveling and we can spam Dungeons together!

• No ingroup/outgroups- We will be working hard to get people involved in Discord not just for raids, but also Material farming events, Leveling groups, Dungeons, Alt raids, Help Gearing, and more Guild Events (I am not a big fan of small cliques that do not let others get involved)

Open Officer Slots

• Guild Event Planner: (someone to plan events out side of raids: Material Farming Trains, Dungeon Run Races, Gearing up Alts/alt raids, Ect)
  • Consumable Manager: Must be good at playing the Auction House and doing that magic that keeps us able to provide Gold for repairs, Flasks, Food Ect
  • Raid leader: I was planning on Raid leading, but if someone comes in that is better at it than I am I will gladly go to a support role.
  • Input Officers: These are the folks that will help the other officer when needed, will be good at giving their opinion and are always willing to help a guildie. Also will be going over logs to help raiders improve.
  • Discord Pro: Expected to keep discord cleaned up and working great. PLEASE come help me with this!!!
  • Recruiter: With the way wow is played these days it seems the recruiter is one Key Essential role in order to replace people as they come and go.

Raid Roles Still open (will stay open till we start raiding)

• 2-4- tanks (I always want a couple of DPS that are willing to be back up tanks when needed)
    *5-6 healers (Always need back up healers as well)
    *10 Melee DPS & 12 Ranged Dps (or some kind of mix depending on the Raid tier)

Let us not forget that there is a real person behind the characters we play. There is no excuse for someone acting disgusting to another individual. Other guilds might put up with it because the individual is a good raider or a good PvPer, and they’re more worried about guild ranks and loot than treating others with decency.

1 Like

We have spots open for Evokers!!!

Need a tank

Need RDPS

Need MDPS

come on Sunday Fun Day Peeps

We still Healers and dps

Evoker Heals still open

If you are a healer or dps and want to raid with us- WE NEED YOU!!!

and happy thanksgiving

I’m looking to main a preservation evoker in DF, is there a spot still open?

Would also be open to playing devastation if ranged dps is needed instead.

Ive healed multiple tiers throughout WoW history, just took a break during shadowlands like many did.

We have healing spots still open. Message me in game or on discord

in-game: Nevaduck#1983 or on Discord: FollyFox#7961

We currently need

• 3 more healers’
  • 10 melee dps
  • 9 ranged dps
    This is based off our goal to raid with 30 people at the launch of Dragon flight. We figure there will always be some attrition and this will allow us to make sure we always have enough to raid
1 Like

Surprisingly we need DPS:
We Need
10 Melee
8 Ranged

We still need dps and 1 tank

Still Recruiting for Tanks & DPS

Hit me up ingame or on discord.

We still have room for dps and maybe a flex healer!!

IT IS RAID NIGHT BOYS AND GALS!!!

We still need DPS (mostly melee)

I like to chat with you guys about a spot. I play an enhance shaman but could flex to a warrior if need be. My BT is Blood#1210

1 Like

Can you add me on discord

Discord: FollyFox#7961

After first raid night we are 3/8N

We had some down time due to lack of healers.

We need healers

1 Like

We still need healers for the guild!!!

Discord: FollyFox#7961

Do you need DPS still or just healers?

We need dps now. But we could always us people that can flex between dps and Tank/Heals

Pump this guild UP!!!

Still looking for more raiders- we are sitting at 15 on the team. I would like to add 4 more dps and 1 healer.

hit me up in game or on discord